Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

You know what ticks me off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what ticks me off?

Whenever people complain on events that give the rewards literally for FREE. For example, the login event currently going on. Even though you get rewards even if you weren't a vip, many people on my server AND the forums were ****** off. WHY? Also, in some event forum threads, people will say "not worth it" ON FREE EVENTS. CMON, STOP BEING SO GREEDY. Doing this only shows both the general idiocy of wartune (repels newer players) as well as show r2 that we do not want the current free events. Elite club complained about the free mounts given away, and now we dont get ANY of that. if you want better rewards for free, SHUT YOUR FACE AND PLAY THE GAME.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

QQ more nub.

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
      QQ more nub.
      Join Date : Jan 2014 and still want to call ppl noob...our forum is amazing
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        Join Date : Jan 2014 and still want to call ppl noob...our forum is amazing
        noob and newb are 2 different things... learn your urban vocabulary.

BTW, most complains are based on comparison of past events, which is like 100 times better than any current events.

I miss free Clothings + Fashion Core + Luck Charm (all 3 in obtainable in one event... you could even go for 2 clothing if you wanted)
        And the Free mounts (+10 to +20 mounts)...

Unlike current events, it's purely luck based, you HAVE to get lucky on the GambleBoxes to get enough Medals to get the mount.

Else... you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
          Whenever people complain on events that give the rewards literally for FREE. For example, the login event currently going on. Even though you get rewards even if you weren't a vip, many people on my server AND the forums were ****** off. WHY? Also, in some event forum threads, people will say "not worth it" ON FREE EVENTS. CMON, STOP BEING SO GREEDY. Doing this only shows both the general idiocy of wartune (repels newer players) as well as show r2 that we do not want the current free events. Elite club complained about the free mounts given away, and now we dont get ANY of that. if you want better rewards for free, SHUT YOUR FACE AND PLAY THE GAME.
          LOL WHY dont you take a look at the $80 mount now for sale. You think that that is a reward "literally for free"? LOL.........

Comment

Working...
          X