Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Completed necro 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed necro 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93102[/ATTACH]

wooooooooooooooooooooo
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Merry Gratzness

Comment

Am still stuck at lvl 28 but just waiting to gain some more lvl 5 pots before am gonna try.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Grats and join the club, a few of the top archers including myself have cleared it when Hercules was updated.

Comment

Having Hercules as a sylph, must be stupid to not clear floor 30.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post

You clearly have no idea how hard 30 can be then lol
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

Saying that having Hercules as a sylph, must be stupid to not clear floor 30 means someone is jealous
              Grats, Precision! Nice job

Comment

Good job #08 on your way to "finishing" the game haha

Comment

135k friend has Hercules also. Does it mean, he's stupid not to clear floor 30?

Ah.. And congratulations to Precision
                  Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-30-2014, 05:25 AM.

Comment

What reward did you get for it? gratz!
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      135k friend has Hercules also. Does it mean, he's stupid not to clear floor 30?
                      Hearing people say how op gaia is, now with hercule all can be a piece of cake.
                      If you don't clear level 30, atleast be stuck at it.
                      Seeing people with hercule but being blocked at a same floor with someone that has apollo/gaia, its a shame to call that person a " player ".
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                        You clearly have no idea how hard 30 can be then lol
                        Oh but I do, that's why I said what I said.

Comment

Hearing people say how op gaia is, now with hercule all can be a piece of cake.
                          If you don't clear level 30, atleast be stuck at it.
                          Seeing people with hercule but being blocked at a same floor with someone that has apollo/gaia, its a shame to call that person a " player ".
                          Hercules can't help you much when you die after a few turns, does it?
                          Don't forget that to use Hercules, you firstly need to survive long enough to use max of it.
                          It's not like 135k mage with Hercules can get to 30, not even mentioning clearing it.
                          I have 134k BR and I go with Hades.
                          We're both stuck on the same level in Necro and I do better in there, thanks to Hades' Devour Soul skill (heal for 60% of dmg dealt).
                          I can survive long enough to do a few skills, he dies right after his delphic.

Of course, Hercules is a strong sylph, but sylph itself won't make you win anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            Hercules can't help you much when you die after a few turns, does it?
                            Don't forget that to use Hercules, you firstly need to survive long enough to use max of it.
                            It's not like 135k mage with Hercules can get to 30, not even mentioning clearing it.
                            I have 134k BR and I go with Hades.
                            We're both stuck on the same level in Necro and I do better in there, thanks to Hades' Devour Soul skill (heal for 60% of dmg dealt).
                            I can survive long enough to do a few skills, he dies right after his delphic.

Of course, Hercules is a strong sylph, but sylph itself won't make you win anything.
                            That's true, but let's not forget that most people can do it like this :
                            Waste your first attempt to see how the monster is, attacks and to fill up your sylph bar.
                            Next one ( free revive ) go on full. Pretty easy, if you know you got a chance, if not, keep enchanting/working on char.
                            As for Hades, some of the sylphs that are now, their skills are better than the evolved skills.
                            Hades is most used/better cause of the healing skill he has and over-time damage.
                            Gaia is a high-damage sylph.
                            Apollo - Aoe Sylph
                            However, if you say you use Hades it will take you some money to evolve it ( in case you'd want to ).

Comment

OH YEAH!! Gratz! im still on 28
                              NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X