Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    That's true, but let's not forget that most people can do it like this :
    Waste your first attempt to see how the monster is, attacks and to fill up your sylph bar.
    Next one ( free revive ) go on full. Pretty easy, if you know you got a chance, if not, keep enchanting/working on char.
    As for Hades, some of the sylphs that are now, their skills are better than the evolved skills.
    Hades is most used/better cause of the healing skill he has and over-time damage.
    Gaia is a high-damage sylph.
    Apollo - Aoe Sylph
    However, if you say you use Hades it will take you some money to evolve it ( in case you'd want to ).
    Now you speak (write) more reasonably.
    I just wanted to point out, that even strongest Hercules can do nothing when the player is low.

Of course I'm gonna upgrade my Hades and I won't hesitate spending cash on it (already bought some balens and keep them waiting for the patch)
    If the rumors are right, Aegis' gonna get IS-like skill, which will come in handy both in PvP and in PvE.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Now you speak (write) more reasonably.
      I just wanted to point out, that even strongest Hercules can do nothing when the player is low.

Of course I'm gonna upgrade my Hades and I won't hesitate spending cash on it (already bought some balens and keep them waiting for the patch)
      If the rumors are right, Aegis' gonna get IS-like skill, which will come in handy both in PvP and in PvE.
      I don't know.
      Seems the skills won't/aren't the same as ****** posted, so we can expect at worst or better skills.
      In his blog I see athena is a TANKY sylph, with shield, reflect, absorb damage.
      On the image I saw, Athena has only damage skills, nothing that ****** posted/copied.
      As for Aegis, I don't know, never had the luck to get it even if I spend enough on every event where hades was the main prize. ( no magic pot ofc ).
      If you wanna know my opinion, here it is:
      Gaia for me ( or hercule ) is a good use for pve or world boss. ( tiamat's invasion/st/gd/etc )
      In bg or arena ( team arena ) I find it hard to be able to win with gaia unless you are a hard casher who can resist to attacks, and have a healer or iris.
      AoE's attacks are always better, not worrying about the troops or that you will hit the guy in the back who has 3% of hp left and not the other guy.
      But yea, its my opinion.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]93102[/ATTACH]

wooooooooooooooooooooo
        I have completed level 31, newbie

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          That's true, but let's not forget that most people can do it like this :
          Waste your first attempt to see how the monster is, attacks and to fill up your sylph bar.
          Next one ( free revive ) go on full. Pretty easy, if you know you got a chance, if not, keep enchanting/working on char.
          As for Hades, some of the sylphs that are now, their skills are better than the evolved skills.
          Hades is most used/better cause of the healing skill he has and over-time damage.
          Gaia is a high-damage sylph.
          Apollo - Aoe Sylph
          However, if you say you use Hades it will take you some money to evolve it ( in case you'd want to ).
          obviously talk is cheap. I have no idea what character you have in terms of class and br. But I am at 210k br archer with Hercules at 76k br. I was barely able to clear lv 30 necro with full pots and wc. So no not everyone with Hercules can clear level 30 necro. don't assume!

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]93102[/ATTACH]

wooooooooooooooooooooo
            Congratulations

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	190k.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	494.6 KB
ID:	1690128Click image for larger version

Name:	resist.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	1690130
              Click image for larger version

Name:	56k hercule.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	326.0 KB
ID:	1690129

i beat it necro 30 last night with pot and wc. is not easy for mage he hit very hard. survival or try kill it is very hard decision to make.
              if u go for heal he might will enrage, if u dont heal u might die. is choice need to make in that moment.
              skill i use it. lighting, thunder, sunt, and restore. hope to see more mage to beat this, not just all archer lol. knight just have to wait when they get slow skill or just too hard.
              暗:天照

Comment

Once you beat lvl 30, do you have to beat it each day after that, like lvl 100 on Catacombs? Or can you blitz through it?

Comment

you have to manually beat it like catacombs.

Comment

once you beat it , you will able to beat it everyday , it will become easier, cause you grow stronger.

Comment

People blitz necro daily o.O lolwut

Also, grats to all you people who beat 30.

Comment

spend 3key for 1-2 LV5 gem i think is fair trade. and some LV9-LV12 gem transposer.

Comment

Working...
                        X