OMG, They Fixed Tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, They Fixed Tank

I just got a Default Win, someone left 10 sec after Battle Start, I was about to rage, than I saw the Victory Window says I got 1 small runestone... was gonna rage more.

But THAN!!!!

There was a GOLD CHEST in my Bag alongside with my Victory Chest.

Got 25 Runestones... this is awesome.

Glad I constantly made complains about this. WOOT.

Now... I hope this stays... lol

BTW, my Tank Partner only got a Bronze Chest tho... seems like the Rank Reward Chest is random when you Default Win.

Nope. Always been like that. Sometimes if someone leave after tank start, you might get a chest (gold, diamond or whatever, probably random) or you might end up with victory chest only.

Comment

Than I guess my previously 30+ default wins all suck and didn't give me any rank rewards...

cause this is the first time since Tank was first released into the Game that I got a Rank Reward from a Default Win...

And you probably saw all those Screenshots I made showing I didn't get any rewards... I had like at least 5 Screenshots of different times

Comment

I get rewards the vast majority of the time that happens (always the same reward as the previous 'completed' tank battle) but I know most people in the same situation get 0. No idea what affects it.

Comment

anichaos dude, i thought we already discussed about this a few months ago?

here's my old post from 7 months ago:

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Just wanna share that everytime the opponent flee from battle, i still got my box even if the result window shows that i only got 1 runestone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62965[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]62966[/ATTACH]
          and your post is the last post in that thread...
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

congrats dude... is good to know R2 do somthing about what we ask in forums... at least
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

from my experience, you use to not get placement chest if you didn't get a kill

Comment

Happened to me once or twice as well, but most of the time I get just the victory chest.

Is it really that hard to decrease the amount of attempts after having joined tanks? Now, it seems to use your attempt when tank battle is finished. Can't you just copy-paste that 1-2 lines of code and put in another method?

This way, leavers would lose their attempt and get nothing for leaving.

Comment

i got both rewards two days in a row now, but i've got them before too
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Pretty sure it's just a bug (a bug that works in your favor when it rarely triggers, but a bug nonetheless)...have had it happen before, too.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      I just got a Default Win, someone left 10 sec after Battle Start, I was about to rage, than I saw the Victory Window says I got 1 small runestone... was gonna rage more.

But THAN!!!!

There was a GOLD CHEST in my Bag alongside with my Victory Chest.

Got 25 Runestones... this is awesome.

Glad I constantly made complains about this. WOOT.

Now... I hope this stays... lol

BTW, my Tank Partner only got a Bronze Chest tho... seems like the Rank Reward Chest is random when you Default Win.
                      Nice one...

Comment

S28 they havent fix some ***** loser ( Overhead) is leaving tanks and **** up pll tanks whole night. So r2 beter fix that **** soon

Comment

Working...
                        X