This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why a thread closed

I was reading a good thread but suddenly its closed.... Maybe because some agree to this (quoting from someone's post in that thread):
    "
    Good thread always ruined by the mod (usually Condor). I wonder if possible Condor just monitor thread, no need to response/write anything...let the forum be a forum. Most ppl know what Condor gonna said (usually sarcasm, out of topic, and other bad things) ofc while kissing R2 arse
    "
    Why the thread closed...he/she saying his own mind. And actually i agree 100% with him/her... Is that because a bad mod cant take what ppl said about him? And a whole thread need to be closed?

It was a necro. As in: an old thread that someone decided to bump. Those get closed.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
      I was reading a good thread but suddenly its closed.... Maybe because some agree to this (quoting from someone's post in that thread):
      "
      Good thread always ruined by the mod (usually Condor). I wonder if possible Condor just monitor thread, no need to response/write anything...let the forum be a forum. Most ppl know what Condor gonna said (usually sarcasm, out of topic, and other bad things) ofc while kissing R2 arse
      "
      Why the thread closed...he/she saying his own mind. And actually i agree 100% with him/her... Is that because a bad mod cant take what ppl said about him? And a whole thread need to be closed?
      I agree with your proposition (express or implied) that moderators sometimes delete threads for no legitimate reason.

Comment

There is always a legitimate reason for a thread being deleted or closed, Anti.

That said, if you are inquiring about a closed or deleted thread, please feel free to pm a link to a moderator, and we'll be happy to explain it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X