Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember

This name: tuviak from kongregate, he is a dryadfarmer

Whilst dryadbombers/farmers can be annoying, and whilst one can have lengthy and lively discussions whether or not it is an honourable thing to do, it is in fact not illegal within the game. So how about we don't just call people out for it on the forums, ok?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

He's from my server.
      As far as I remember, he doesn't have much time to play. He levelled up pretty fast and has one of the lowest BR within his BG level range. It's obvious he needs dryads to get the kill in most cases.

Comment

often people getting called dryadbombers are actually just trying to get out of spawn to cart and the people spawn camping do it so much that they get it from trying to get out the door and then they cry foul... come on if your camping stop crying foul if you spread it around and didnt camp them they wouldnt even have the dryads...

Comment

Dray bombing is part of the game which I know can be annoying sometimes. I agree with Esme

Comment

Originally posted by Kravet View Post
            This name: tuviak from kongregate, he is a dryadfarmer
            if you cant defeat a dryadbomber, be a dryadbomber yourself and quit whining.
            IGN: Kill Me
            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
              often people getting called dryadbombers are actually just trying to get out of spawn to cart and the people spawn camping do it so much that they get it from trying to get out the door and then they cry foul... come on if your camping stop crying foul if you spread it around and didnt camp them they wouldnt even have the dryads...
              This is very true. Spawn camping to me is a lame thing to do, and very often people just want to cart but they get 2 shot every time they step out of the gate.. which means of course they will get high dryad and kill someone

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                This is very true. Spawn camping to me is a lame thing to do, and very often people just want to cart but they get 2 shot every time they step out of the gate.. which means of course they will get high dryad and kill someone
                This is not entirely true dude, as example no one was spawn camping the oppose team, i was carting and there was this dude attacking me every damn time till he managed to kill me, some does it because they are being camped as you say but some does it because they are cupcakes that have no options to kill anyone except to try and try the same dude over 5 times.
                East coast archer.

Comment

i get accused of dryad bombing wen i had no dryads before. idiots are funny ^_^.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    This is not entirely true dude, as example no one was spawn camping the oppose team, i was carting and there was this dude attacking me every damn time till he managed to kill me, some does it because they are being camped as you say but some does it because they are cupcakes that have no options to kill anyone except to try and try the same dude over 5 times.
                    +1 to this.....i got killed by few players in bg when i have never hit em once and when i asked em why they did it to me, they replied they had no choice to get a kill in bg except by stacking dryads.....People dont know how its annoying when u lose 400 honor to some one who u never hit even once
                    IGN : ARKANTOS
                    CLASS : ARCHER
                    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Somehow I thought the first post would start like this:
                      "Remember,remember, the 5th of November"
                      But it didn't
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

It's just like you said. They have no options to kill anyone except to try and try the same dude over 5 times. If that's their only way to kill someone, what would you expect them to do?

Do you think gathering dryads is so fast and easy?
                        I bet they waste half of BG just to get enough dryads to get that 1 kill. Not a really huge income for him and a lot of work to gather those dryads.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          It's just like you said. They have no options to kill anyone except to try and try the same dude over 5 times. If that's their only way to kill someone, what would you expect them to do?

Do you think gathering dryads is so fast and easy?
                          I bet they waste half of BG just to get enough dryads to get that 1 kill. Not a really huge income for him and a lot of work to gather those dryads.
                          No one says is easy but people apparently have the concept that you are just being dryad bombed because you or your team camped or slaughtered the same dude ten times which is not entirely true.
                          And this is why dryad should be changed into a merely defensive mechanic that is active when you are being attacked.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

No one says is easy but people apparently have the concept that you are just being dryad bombed because you or your team camped or slaughtered the same dude ten times which is not entirely true.
                            And this is why dryad should be changed into a merely defensive mechanic that is active when you are being attacked.
                            then again how low br will get dryad if no one attacks them and they dont get it from attacking others?!
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                            X