BR ** in GD/CW/etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR ** in GD/CW/etc

Surely there is a better/fairer way to rank ppl in CW or GD than simple BR. People in my guild went absolutely crazing buffing to the max and swapping astrals just to squeeze themselves up a little more right before GD ended. They didn't do any better in GD but they bumped them into top 10. Personally IDGAF, but it seems to me it should be based on say, your BR at dungeon reset. More so the stupidity of counting, for example, MATK towards BR for a knight.

Yeah, the BR-wise system isn't best, but that's what BR was made for, I think. It is the easiest way to compare players in rankings using that parameter.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
      Surely there is a better/fairer way to rank ppl in CW or GD than simple BR. People in my guild went absolutely crazing buffing to the max and swapping astrals just to squeeze themselves up a little more right before GD ended. They didn't do any better in GD but they bumped them into top 10. Personally IDGAF, but it seems to me it should be based on say, your BR at dungeon reset. More so the stupidity of counting, for example, MATK towards BR for a knight.
      if it was based on br at reset would be even worse. people would still pot. you keep your br that you log off with till you come back on. and you would also have to deal with a horrible tok the next day. midnight br is a decent way to break ties. I would prefer it to be based on time though. First person to reach the point value s ranked higher then those who got there later.

Comment

BR at reset would be bad...for tok.

Comment

so u want it to be the person with most VIP points? for br is the only way in game beside vip points and just a gues that br is more fair the the vip points

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
            so u want it to be the person with most VIP points? for br is the only way in game beside vip points and just a gues that br is more fair the the vip points
            lolololol he was talking about gods decent point lol....

Comment

if it was unbuffed br it checked I wouldn't have a problem really. Cashers should have advantage, after all, they pay for pixel, I draw them in paint xD

But getting higher rank cause you can stay awake past midnight server time shouldn't grant you advantages.

Comment

IGN: jrimba
                Level: 71
                Class: Archer
                Guild: Honor
                Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                Br: 150k and counting
                just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Working...
                X