Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S110 is dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merge needed

Comment

I like our dead server
      Last edited by lostkamikaze; 06-30-2014, 12:20 PM. Reason: O,,O

Comment

well, ppl from R2, have no idea how is going on, on this server.. they send us R2.vets.. who have no idea about our server.. one of them even said once, that we have 12 guilds, so we don't need a merge.. this fact is wrong, like everything R2 knows about us.. maybe, if we keep asking for a merge, maybe in the end they will do it.
        the answer they gave us all, that we play multi accounts.. we don't play multi acc
        we started small , in time we became friends , we grown together , we helped each other , time passed ,an year and so , not all of us have time for the game as we started..
        the fact that we help old vets from our server not to miss all the important events doesn't mean that we play 10 100 acc, they will be back
        we need a merge, the server is dead, all vets remaining leaving the game , lets be real , it became boring, at least for non heavy cashers
        so everyone bomb r2 with tickets for merge
        or me , we , all , will start fresh on a new server
        but in time, that one will die in silence to, like this one..
        i know for R2 that a good thing , more money , fresh meat, … but for us is not equal losing old friends , ppl with who we fight side by side 1 year or 2, that they just had enough because of dead server and quited the game or took a long vacation in the hope that maybe just maybe something will change..

Comment

About all this with alts all of those where created some times back and cannot be regarded as new players still there is accs that are used by others and this is the big problem you don´t see how many active players there are please regard this request most seriously because friends I´ve made I don´t wanna loose because you count wrong.
          Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          New alts are counted as new players. The population of a server, when it reaches a consecutive concurrent low for a given number of days (no they do not let me know their exact formula) it is scheduled to merge. So those alts are just helping you guys stay above the no merge needed line, if they're helping you play the game well enough, then they're serving a good purpose, but given enough time, more players will leave out of boredom. Maybe a new strategy is in place for you? One week with no alt login, see what happens? (again, not sure if a week is the right amount of time... just throwing out ideas here for you)

Comment

S100 is dead to and its dosent help have a racist into this server some **** with everybody so everybody feel for quit the game.

And R2Games dosent ban them becouse he spam racist comments in the world chat even if dosent allow that in TOS. I dont even know why R2Games have rules one thire servers when them still dosent do anything about ´make people to follow it.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

merge needed but need high casher server please

Comment

Yes i agree that server 110 need merge but it should have been said more accurately here are Severs : 107,110,138 and 141.But there are like 80-90 people who are playing on those servers so people don't have other choice exept to make new alts to keep the server "alive"

Comment

Yes is true...we are max 100 players that actualy stay on game and play it and the ''new characters'' has been made for makeing a ocupation if there wasn't players on main characters or to grow the new character becouse they have a lack of players...for example 3 players lack a mage...one of them started a new mage character and use it to complete a team for mpd....so we need active players from other servers !!!

Comment

this server is getting boring, no one is playing anymore, and the ones that do just come for a little bit. MERGE US NOW

Comment

merge needed but make it a weak server ;D
                      In Game Name: Demonwolf810
                      Server: 141 Red Vale
                      Guild : Phoenix
                      Guild Staff Rank : Member
                      If you need help or if you are joining server 141 add me : Demonwolf810
                      Ill help as much as i can!

WOLVES WILL RISE AND WIN

Comment

New alts are counted as new players. The population of a server, when it reaches a consecutive concurrent low for a given number of days (no they do not let me know their exact formula) it is scheduled to merge. So those alts are just helping you guys stay above the no merge needed line, if they're helping you play the game well enough, then they're serving a good purpose, but given enough time, more players will leave out of boredom. Maybe a new strategy is in place for you? One week with no alt login, see what happens? (again, not sure if a week is the right amount of time... just throwing out ideas here for you)
                        since this is the best option we have to improve our gameplay, ok we can stop login our alts, but please, this is a commitment we can do, and we´ll expect r2 takes our petition of merge seriously after all our sacrifice. Do we have an agreement?

Comment

Pretty sure a mod cannot make any form of agreement on R2's behalf. All you can do it try out their suggestion and see if it works. Best of luck .

Comment

Come on moderator/admin at least give us answer so we know to hope or not.
                            Server: 110 Providence
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: Phoenix
                            Nickname: Belhor
                            Level: 80
                            Battle rating: 190588

Comment

[B]WE NEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEERGEEEEEEE ! U CAN'T EVEN GIVE US A REPLY :mad

Comment

Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
                                Come on moderator/admin at least give us answer so we know to hope or not.
                                I've answered in this thread already, what's the new question so I know what we need to answer?

Comment

Working...
                                X