Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S110 is dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S110 is dead

Server 110 is dying no new players only new alts time for a merge is long overdue

I agree, it's very hard to find players for mpds and stuff. Everybody got teams and theres not much players who can do nirvana, it's really really hard to find someone if you are in need. We badly need a merge, even the guilds are not much. We have like 3 active guilds rest are with not even 10 active players. I repeat we need a merge from more than half year but nobody listen to me...
    Edit: Forget to say, we got merge like year and half ago, im saying it because i remember a magister who said we got a merge few months ago and we will not have another merge because of that.
    Last edited by Belhor1993; 06-30-2014, 09:59 AM.
    Server: 110 Providence
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Phoenix
    Nickname: Belhor
    Level: 80
    Battle rating: 190588

Comment

yep we want merge fast. we need new players

Comment

i agree. our server is slowly dying. im sure there are others in the same situation that you could merge us with.

Comment

i agree - merge would be a very nice solution to the lack of players - thx - that's alexandra

Comment

i remember when started the game it was so full of life, even at the small guilds u found 30 people at the guild chamber, compiting for some mysterious fruits , when doing a dungeon the room was all filled in a pair of minutes, there was always someone to talk to, the strategy was important for Guild Battles, that last for several minutes or all its hour and was pretty amazing, we all thought wartune was a very good game. After a year and half of the creation of s110, i´ve seen this server die slowly, now is hard to get people for a simple dungeon, more than half of the friends i made during the early good times have left , or started in a new server, leaving the loyal lonelier and asking ourselves why my game have to end like this, this game that has bring us so many joy, many of us still want to play at s110, we have grown our chars and friends here, we dont want to be dispersed at new servers or other games, we deserve a good game. So please dont let s110 die. give us the opportunity to continue playing with our friends. PLease grant us a server merge with a similar server. Thanks

Comment

New alts are counted as new players. The population of a server, when it reaches a consecutive concurrent low for a given number of days (no they do not let me know their exact formula) it is scheduled to merge. So those alts are just helping you guys stay above the no merge needed line, if they're helping you play the game well enough, then they're serving a good purpose, but given enough time, more players will leave out of boredom. Maybe a new strategy is in place for you? One week with no alt login, see what happens? (again, not sure if a week is the right amount of time... just throwing out ideas here for you)

Comment

Agree, we need merge..

Comment

Yes, give us a merge pls ... Hard to find players of our own level to do arena and mpds

Stop merging newer servers and merge us
                  Server - 138- Falledge
                  Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                  Class - Mage
                  Name - BigBadGirl
                  Level - 70

Comment

Hi !
                    server dies.We need merge directly.Many here have to play 2-3 acc for Arena and mpd.So do finally something!

Comment

true.....give us merge,here, if u don t have team u wait hours to find a party...so pls, give us a merge soon

Comment

Hello....
                        We need merge and we need it now before more people leaves.W asking for long time merge but you don't listen to us.Do finally something please...
                        S 141 guild "THe Chosen"name .. Nalla lvl 73

Comment

yes give us merge.....pls

Comment

I agree that S110 is dying so merge plz

Comment

yeah,i agree,a merge would be really helpfull, ty. Hawkwing from Daywalkers.
                              Last edited by thebroonalecowboy; 07-01-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X