Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S110 is dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT A HARD QUESTION TO ANSWER MERGE NEEDED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And your answer was not an answer it started only more questions about how serious you deem this tread is.These servers are dying but you consider it not read what ppl write and skip login data since it don´t reveal the truth, only this week I lost a good friend because of your lack of understanding rhe situation
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    I've answered in this thread already, what's the new question so I know what we need to answer?

Comment

Last week few players quit the game so our server is getting even more dead, about what greenfireflygirl says well your "answer" isn't an answer indeed! A simple yes, you will have a merge or no, you won't have a merge would be appriciated, but you have to be "interesing" don't you?
      Server: 110 Providence
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Phoenix
      Nickname: Belhor
      Level: 80
      Battle rating: 190588

Comment

well at least the champions in the server aint budging one inch T.T
        I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

ok as many others - alexsandra here - i stopped my vip and as i cant move my character to another server - i will probably quit this game - matter of some days now just the time to say bye to everyone - hope your voice will be heard guys

Comment

I couldnt agree more with u guys!!!! We do need a merge and we needed ASAP!!! On s110 is like 30 active players and each owns like 15 alts or better said characthers of ppl who quited!! Its absolutly impossible to do arena party its absolutly impossible to do anything mpd, treasure hunts, ect. I know that there r plenty of other servers in same situation like we r, so it would be nice if r2games could merge us together!! We do have few very strong players on server like Lapasha,Whiteknight7, Alexsandra, Alexiel ,..... but if we cant get a merge they will quit the game as its impossible to find ppl to do arena and stuff

Comment

Pls Alexa don´t leave yet I don´t want to lose another friend because of ppl who don´t listen and don´t have any feelings only see how much money they can get
              Originally posted by R25803353 View Post
              ok as many others - alexsandra here - i stopped my vip and as i cant move my character to another server - i will probably quit this game - matter of some days now just the time to say bye to everyone - hope your voice will be heard guys

Comment

I'm not longer VIP for like 1 week and few days,the game is no more funn as few months ago;I think at least 60% of players if not more quited so far and u admins dun't even give a ****,all u need is cash---and u rly lucky that lapasha still spend a lot but dunno how long;so I dunt want make it too long here,pls make a better research on how many players we're on everyday and do a merge as soon is possible!!!

Comment

The mod actually told you how to get a merge quicker... but it seems you didn't allow the information that they gave you to be understood.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

We understood what the mod said and this have been a repeated subject in wc but still nothing happens when ppl don´t get any help they log their alt so they can finish their mp tok spire or TH even I who started this tread are considering leaving the server and play my other chars s110 is dead and nothing happens asking for help to finish the most basic quest is impossible have fun with your dead server.
                    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    The mod actually told you how to get a merge quicker... but it seems you didn't allow the information that they gave you to be understood.

Comment

they will make merge when will be 10 ppl online in server or when we dont spent money 1 week

Comment

ok here is what i dont understan, months ago s53 was very much alive and plenty ppl on it big spenders ect. ....., and u still merged the server and ofc that server is a paradise for who play wartune high or low lvl they all get plenty of help, cause there r seriously a lot of active players and the server is alive!!! we on s110 dont have not even half of that active players and we still dont get merged?? So pls someone explain to me cause apperently im too blond to understand why double standards, and pls dont come out with the story no its not like this and s53 had less active players cause i know this for fact as my husband plays on that server so i know pretty good how it was!!!! Waiting for an answer and ty in advance

Comment

have a vote on the issue.............

Comment

Thanks Larissa this I hope will get them to open their eyes or probably not since not one in charge has replied to this tread nmw I am loosing patience and I quit my vip state will let it run out if nothing happens until then I quit this server have fun playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by Larissa76 View Post
                            ok here is what i dont understan, months ago s53 was very much alive and plenty ppl on it big spenders ect. ....., and u still merged the server and ofc that server is a paradise for who play wartune high or low lvl they all get plenty of help, cause there r seriously a lot of active players and the server is alive!!! we on s110 dont have not even half of that active players and we still dont get merged?? So pls someone explain to me cause apperently im too blond to understand why double standards, and pls dont come out with the story no its not like this and s53 had less active players cause i know this for fact as my husband plays on that server so i know pretty good how it was!!!! Waiting for an answer and ty in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Larissa76 View Post
                              lol u dont get it or do u? r2 is a greedy company .. they create this suggestions thing to make us happy & think we might be safe with the request we make, some other servers were requesting for merge & r2 gave the same answer or pratically did nothing, like server 3 worg lair that was asking for merge, they dont have enough active players on the server and r2 said the server had enough players active to move on when is not true.. just look at the answer of this lazy moderator that show up on this thread, he just want less work to do thats all r2 is a company full os greedy ppl to not say other things

Comment

than best thing to do would be quit playing on r2 servers and start all over again on kabam or something like that

Comment

Working...
                                X