Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

idea's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea's

i think there should be a rage gem that gives xtra rage per hit. also thik their should be a bank so where u can protect your gold and can upgrade it too put more in it n so for. let me know what u think

+1 idea but the rage gem, could see it being OP as it would have to only give like +1 rage per hit, and even then your getting +8 rage... spaming skills would be way too easy, and no point in some.

Comment

Originally posted by perger View Post
      i think there should be a rage gem that gives xtra rage per hit. also thik their should be a bank so where u can protect your gold and can upgrade it too put more in it n so for. let me know what u think
      Rage Gems receive a -1
      but just so u know i just right now posted a suggestion on gold bank read it (wish i saw this before then i wouldn't have posted it) but the gold bank receives a +1

(maybe more)
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Meh, totally on the bank :3 give me every extra 5c each 1g each day.
        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Originally posted by perger View Post
          rage gem ? -100..bank +100..
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Working...
          X