Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

50 Legendary or 60?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Legendary or 60?

Hey, guys.
    Sooo...I'm kind of stuck on what path to take. I've managed to get the 50 legendary set and the 60 legendary set. (Note: Neither of them have been upgraded to Legendary yet). I'm currently level 55, and I'm not thinking of rushing to the 60's anytime soon. So, should I think about the 50 set and making it legendary? Or should I leave it and wait until I'm level 60 and work on the 60 legendary set?
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

50-70-80 is a best road for me.With some small camp at 55-59 to finish set and do some honor in BG. But you need to have 80-85k at level 70 to can do LL NM.

Comment

Iirc, to make the 50 set legend, you need 16k insignia.. For the 60 set, you need 48k. And since you already have the 50 set..cant hurt to legend it, since it's better x)

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
        Iirc, to make the 50 set legend, you need 16k insignia.. For the 60 set, you need 48k. And since you already have the 50 set..cant hurt to legend it, since it's better x)
        48K?!
        Holy sugarcaps! x.x With those figures going through my head, I think I am better off going for the 50 set.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
          48K?!
          Holy sugarcaps! x.x With those figures going through my head, I think I am better off going for the 50 set.
          (I forgot to add you need 100k insignia for the 70 set haha)

Comment

I would advice to make the 60, the collect the 70 and, instead of using it, directly upgrade to 80. You will have less BR for a long time, but you would save the gold required to enchante the 70 AND the 80 (you need the 70 set to make the 80 one)

Comment

Working...
            X