New Monthly Event Quest ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monthly Event Quest ideas

It looks like the event quests are being changed constantly - maybe it's because nobody is sure what works best, maybe it's something else. Either way, events are not balanced - some give a lot, some give almost nothing for a lot of work. I have a suggestion for those quests. Some should be removed, some changed, and some added.
    • Remove:
      • All casher-only quests that nobody does anyway. This includes the market resets, gold/daru alchemy and rune refining.
    • Change:
      • SC events: Make it possible to get rewards for multiple things at the same time. For example, engrave your soul 100 times:
        • 100k gold, 100k daru, lvl 1-5 gem pack, 30 sc
        • 100k gold, 100k daru, event token*
      • Whip events: Get all the rewards, based on how many times you trained. For example, train your mount:
        • 5 times: 1 whip, lvl 1-3 gem pack
        • 25 times: 5 sc, event token*
        • 100 times: 50 sc, event box*
        • This way, for every 100 whips used you could get: 70 sc, 20 whips, 20 lvl 1-3 gem packs, 4 event tokens, 1 event box.
      • All current events should:
        1. Give at least 1 event token and the value equal to 20 sc + 1x lvl 1-3 gem pack
        2. Daily quests should be the main source of boxes
        3. Unlimited quests should be the main source of nonevent items
        4. One time quests (Capture a Red Astral) should carry the reward of the whole week of one daily quest line

• Add:
      • Monthly insignia, crypt token and shadow soul exchange:
        • 500 insignia: 1 event box
        • 50 crypt tokens: 1 event box
        • 100 shadow souls: 1 event box
      • Get EXP quests:
        • Get more than 100k xp today: 20 sc, 5 whips
        • Get more than 1M xp today: 50 sc, lvl 1-3 gem pack, 1 event token
        • For every 10M xp you get today: 20 sc, lvl 1-3 gem pack, 1 event token
      • Do Circuit Quest events:
        • Do 5 Circuit Quests: 5 sc, 1 Imperial seal, unlimited. (OR)
        • Do 10 Circuit Quests: 10 whips, 1 Imperial seal, event token/box, once per day.

* Event tokens/boxes:
    Event tokens can be exchanged for event rewards. Boxes can be opened and they contain event tokens and/or other items connected to the event.
    Boxes represent about 5 event tokens.

Cost of event items:
    • 1 and 5 tokens: Gold/kyanite rewards.
    • 20 event tokens: token exchange (20 whips, 20 runestones, 100 sc, 10 mahra or 10 sepulcrum)
    • 100 event tokens: secondary event reward
    • 200 event tokens: primary event reward

200 event tokens should be obtainable through free events. This way free players choose between event items and players who invest into boxes can get all the rewards, sometimes for less than the total cost (if event items are included in the boxes).

as nice as some of these suggestions are, remember that R2 DOES NOT have any say on how events are made. All events are decided upon by proficient city and passed onto R2

Comment

I know, but R2 doesn't have any say in significant game changes either (like most of the stuff that's being suggested in this subforum), they can only forward it to the people who do. I created this more than anything to see if people agree that some changes should be done. I started small here, but the direction I'm aiming for are constant, fast, and repeatable events (event rewards that appear more than once, so you don't have to aim for the single best thing every month and worry if you're going to make it if you miss a day).

I also understand that the price of soul crystals and whips is dropping rapidly, while the price of event items stays about the same, so sc and whips might not even be included in events in a few months (though I don't think this will be the case). In that regard, what I'm trying to say is that there are other things people might like for events that they maybe didn't think of. I'd also like to point out that nobody I know ever uses alchemy or rune refining.

Comment

Let me tell you something...

I like the idea... good suggestion bro!!!
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Is Proficient city the founder of English Wartune?

Comment

Good suggestions bro

Comment

Good, but greedy. I thought the ammount of event boxes we got last month was insane

They want us to pay for the sylphs, mounts and such, and if we can get it for free, it shouldn't be cause we planned for it, but cause of luck.

If you add exchange for "useless" items, non-cashers that doesn't need insignas anymore will save 100-200k, and just get a hades/apollo whenever that event comes, same goes with shadow souls and such. Don't get me wrong, in a perfect world, you suggestions would be flawless, but in a money driven world, you suggestion are just greedy.

Comment

Working...
              X