Guild battle music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle music

The music in guild battle is exactly the same music you hear in a game called Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling together by Square Enix.....just though I'd mention that

You mean World Boss room music?

Comment

no guild battle music, one you hear during guild battle when not in battle. you can hear right after you save the duke on the first mission. maybe world boss too, had game on mute so maybe same for wb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLN-L...D4666&index=11

there is link to the music video
      Last edited by lostinthefog; 07-01-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

umm... Ogre Battle series created by Quest, Squeenix is just the publisher. Its like the relationship between 7road and P.city / R2 here.

anyway, its taken from the PSP remake i presume? i dont remember the SNES / PS1 version's music has that quality. A lot (if not all) of this music's game was taken from other games. The opening music is from one of Y's series (iirc it's Y's Origins) and many other music is from a game in PS3 from Squeenix that i cant remember the title because i never played it.
        Last edited by Arlad; 07-01-2014, 08:27 PM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

What I know: Delphinian Swamp (solo dungeon lv 32-34) music is the same music from Valley of Kastro in Ogre Battle and the music you hear before fighting the World Boss is from Tactics Ogre, it's the song you hear when you're selecting your party members.

Valley of Kastro from Ogre Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYoPRYsCyJg Start at 0:33

Before a fight from Tactics Ogre: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiDXLGeyew Start at 0:05

And now people know where I got my name
          Last edited by Eskendal; 07-01-2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Sorry double posts.

Comment

The first week Cloud City was here, they used the theme music from Elders Scrolls III : Morrowind
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWuNf4gxwuM

I guess they can't create their own music lol
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Now... go look at the mounts in Wartune,

than... look at the mounts in warcraft.

90% of things in this game and similar Flash Games always copy ideas from other "real" games.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Now... go look at the mounts in Wartune,

than... look at the mounts in warcraft.

90% of things in this game and similar Flash Games always copy ideas from other "real" games.
                  Taurens...nuff said
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

My guild battles don't even last 5 mins, so for a song...uhm, probably the last 5 minutes of Dance of Death by Iron Maiden.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

thanks for all the interesting posts guys.....now I understand how much of this game is truly original lol

Comment

anyone knows the title of music when we are entering guild chamber? and also when we are in city mode? i just cant find it. hope anyone can answer these. thanks before!

Comment

Working...
                        X