Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark and Light Star Tears(non synthasable now)??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark and Light Star Tears(non synthasable now)??

So I'm not sure exactly when it changed but sometime with in the last week suddenly Dark and Light Star Tears are no longer synthasizable. I don't know about any 1 else but I must say I am a little upset about this change that was made as far as I know without warning. Hear I been using al my Mahra on my Hades because I planned on getting that 2 purple to evolve it. And at the time all we knew was you would need a purple Sylph. So Hear I am leveling my Hades and when I go to make my Dark Star Tears (Since I've only managed to gather 1 from skytrail so far) and what to my dismay do I see or rather not see.... no more synthing dark and light tears. Anyway I really wish you would have given use some advanced warning on this so I could of planned ahead. Now instead of being able to get a evolved Hades in next week or so I am stuck with a 3 star blue IRIS as my 2nd best Sylph. Any 1 else notice this and or P.O.'d about it????

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
    Now instead of being able to get a evolved Hades in next week or so I am stuck with a 3 star blue IRIS as my 2nd best Sylph. Any 1 else notice this and or P.O.'d about it????
    It's not even possible to evolve a hades/apollo yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      It's not even possible to evolve a hades/apollo yet.
      He is talking about the tomorrow's Patch, we get hades and apollo Evolve , lol you :/
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

either way its gona be hell to gather 10 dark/light Tears if Hades/Apllo are even 10 like the rest now that we can't synth them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
          either way its gona be hell to gather 10 dark/light Tears if Hades/Apllo are even 10 like the rest now that we can't synth them.
          they probably just gonna release a "special pack" that cost 995 balens for each star tear when the patch coming.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            they probably just gonna release a "special pack" that cost 995 balens for each star tear when the patch coming.
            you mean star shard packs just to pi ss people off.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              He is talking about the tomorrow's Patch, we get hades and apollo Evolve , lol you :/
              Tomorrow`s patch ? ***..
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Tomorrow`s patch ? ***..
                check the user name first =3
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  check the user name first =3

Oh yeah, my bad. o_@
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

whats with his username ? :P
                    Name: Executioner
                    Class: Critical Knight
                    Sylph: Hercules **
                    Server: S42 (Kabam)
                    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                    Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                      whats with his username ? :P
                      It's a sign you shouldn't believe his posts. (unless there's actual proof)

Comment

I already created a ticket regarding that issue a few days after the latest patch had come in.
                        They answered me, synthesizing Dark and Light Star Tears will be availabale again when they introduce the patch when Hades and Apollo become upgradeable.

Dear R2Games, Since your latest patch, we have been disallowed to synthesize Dark and Light Star Tears from Star Tear Shards. Please take a closer look to that issue. It is not a big problem now, since we cannot upgrade neither Hades nor Apollo, but would be a really serious issue if you introduced Hades' and Apollo's upgrades and did not let us to synthesize materials required to upgrade those sylphs. All the best, Caballero
                        GM: Hi Caballero, The Light and Dark Star Tear synth ability will return when the ability to evolve the sylphs does.
                        Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-02-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X