The threat's that are so funny and useless and we talk about it here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The threat's that are so funny and useless and we talk about it here

Anybody wanna talk about Battleground's abuse? I mean it's a big whoop whoop but some people's messages are pretty funny when trying to make threat's against those that are just trying to play the game. Like this one for instance, guy 1 is trying to go against user 1. Guy 1 after the match say's that if you were in my server you would get beat. I just wonder if anybody ever get any lousy and lame threat's in the game you only ignore but wanna talk about it here

someone said "you touch me once again, i will dryad you"
    well, that guy just invite the problem for himself.
    IGN: Kill Me
    S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Definitely that's always one of those problems. I mean if you look at it in my position defense. I don't attack anybody anymore, I just let other pvper's attack me and then other user's complain that I was the one who atked them.

Comment

I drayad a spawn camper and he said "dude wth I wasnt doing anything wrong"
        people are sometimes really stupid.
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

I believe you in every way possible

Comment

Should of put this in game discussion not general support lol

Had threats that people can't wait til my server merges with theirs, and that i will never have mines again... I don't even get mines xD
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Moved thread to Discussion. Please remember to keep it clean.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
                someone said "you touch me once again, i will dryad you"
                well, that guy just invite the problem for himself.
                well, i once said in world chat : "If you touch me, im calling the police."
                yes, that kind of touch.

can it considered as a threat, btw?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                  Anybody wanna talk about Battleground's abuse? I mean it's a big whoop whoop but some people's messages are pretty funny when trying to make threat's against those that are just trying to play the game. Like this one for instance, guy 1 is trying to go against user 1. Guy 1 after the match say's that if you were in my server you would get beat. I just wonder if anybody ever get any lousy and lame threat's in the game you only ignore but wanna talk about it here
                  I think that guy was me who told that other guy if you were in my server you would get beat. Yes, it was true some people slow level but once they are in the same server as you and you slow level too they still suck compared to you. So instead of real play they stay that same level and just hit people in bg all day. It doesn't take a casher to beat someone. Some people are just better in skills in video games than other people.

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                    I like this game's BattleGround System. I usually camp and get my pvp points. I don't care/listen to whatever they say, instead I play the game we all played to derive fun.
                    Many people have abused me on the chat many times, but I'd let my actions do the talking and go after him.

Comment

battleground is fun, well its mostly for people to farm honur and pvp points, if you are weak then why enter lol every bg will have a camper, camp too and revenge on them! that's what I did got picked on then boom camped and killed them

Comment

Yesterday a 110k BR monster told me "you will never beat me" then i told him "i will become superdrayayin (sayayin) and attack him 10 times and beat him, gain 100 honor over the lost.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R231224606 View Post
                          battleground is fun, well its mostly for people to farm honur and pvp points, if you are weak then why enter lol every bg will have a camper, camp too and revenge on them! that's what I did got picked on then boom camped and killed them
                          You've made a nice point. The threats and bad languages come from the weak people.
                          Last edited by Alberteiny; 07-03-2014, 03:52 AM. Reason: Made A Typo,

Comment

well I don't need to farm honor or pvp points I need to farm people for kills

how im supposed to obtain grim reaper title if they all say don't attack me I want to cart

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              well I don't need to farm honor or pvp points I need to farm people for kills

how im supposed to obtain grim reaper title if they all say don't attack me I want to cart
                              That reminds me of the time I posted up something similar about a guy complaining not to attack him cause he's carting...

than people on the forum flamed me instead saying I was stupid.

fun times.... forum...

Comment

Working...
                              X