Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gold Banks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Banks

Hi there
    WARNING: this idea was posted for CS i am just transferring it here so we can use it too
    The title says it all
    If possible could there be a gold bank implemented
    Uses:
    Saves gold in guild vault and locks it in there until its needed
    Prevents city plunderers from taking gold if u have way too much

More understandable way of putting it

The gold bank is a place where u can store ur gold in like if u ever need it u can just reach in and take it
    this will help in storing if u have overload of gold in ur city
    If ur city is ever plundered then no matter how much gold u may or may not have u will not lose even a single gold from ur gold bank
    The same could also happen to u
    For those who spend gold unwisely this should give them a little help

There are many more reasons (i don't know if u can hack an account here but if possible this would help there too)

EDIT: Please make sure there is a limiter for storage like if guild vault is only level 1 then u cannot store more gold than 1 million (1 million is reasonable since its just 2 days of pure level 2 4hrs gold seed on 9 plots)

Please consider this and please give me ur response so i can edit or improve this anytime Thank you
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-28-2012, 07:48 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Nice, suggestion noted.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

You dont lose gold from plunders, the other person gains, ive tested it a good bit but if it does there is a delay. I do agree though, it would be nice.
      Last edited by alucard21893; 09-28-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Please correct me if im wrong, only if you are sure though.

Comment

U do lose gold when u Get Plundered but when u plunder but fail no one wins plunder and win then winner get 10% of ur entire gold (no matter how high or how low)
          I personally have 1 million +gold and usually when i get plundered i lose 100k (even though such a little amount is nothing for me its huge for someone else and someone else might desperately need it)
          hence a bank will solve the problem
          100% sure here
          ohh also it will help to give u the habit of saving (which is a very good thing)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

IF this come true, plunder just for quest only.
            IGN: newzombie
            server: Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              U do lose gold when u Get Plundered but when u plunder but fail no one wins plunder and win then winner get 10% of ur entire gold (no matter how high or how low)
              I personally have 1 million +gold and usually when i get plundered i lose 100k (even though such a little amount is nothing for me its huge for someone else and someone else might desperately need it)
              100% sure here
              ohh also it will help to give u the habit of saving (which is a very good thing)
              I was wrong then, i believe you.

Comment

If something like this were implemented it would have to be lvled off to an extent. Would render plundering for gold obsolete if every player just deposited their gold into the bank. My suggestion would be to have a lvl to the bank and each lvl only hold so much gold total. The reason I say this is to keep plundering exciting. I enjoy that aspect just because you don't know if you will get lucky and hit it big. If everyone can just deposit all their gold and withdraw it as they need...not much point in plundering for gold. Just my two cents though.
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  100% sure here
                  Server and coords? lmfao...
                  +1 sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
                    Server and coords? lmfao...
                    +1 sounds good
                    Sorry but i prefer my secret ID which i worked hard to make sure its a secret to remain a secret
                    If something like this were implemented it would have to be lvled off to an extent. Would render plundering for gold obsolete if every player just deposited their gold into the bank. My suggestion would be to have a lvl to the bank and each lvl only hold so much gold total. The reason I say this is to keep plundering exciting. I enjoy that aspect just because you don't know if you will get lucky and hit it big. If everyone can just deposit all their gold and withdraw it as they need...not much point in plundering for gold. Just my two cents though.
                    Its said great minds think alike cause i was thinking of adding something like
                    a bank storage limiter myself
                    like each level gets 1 million add on storage (1 million is reasonable since its just 2 days of pure level 2 4hrs gold seed on 9 plots)
                    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-28-2012, 07:50 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i cant find my guld vault..whre axactly is it?

Comment

Originally posted by R23616023 View Post
                        i cant find my guld vault..whre axactly is it?
                        guild vault will only ba available if ur GM has unlocked it Guild interface > Guild territory > Left side of altar = one huge chest like house

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

ok i get it then. i probably gonna leave my guilkd anyway..stuck in lvl 3..ty

Comment

Working...
                          X