Proper World Boss Guide [Top 10]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper World Boss Guide [Top 10]

There has been a lot of Confusions and Hate over World Boss. Today I will teach you how to do World Boss properly, easily getting a chance to land in Top 10.

This applies to every World Boss, so lets begin.. here is the list of what is needed.

1. Double Hit: 1 auto attack followed by a skill immediately, all in 1 turn. How to do this? Timing is the key. 1st Ever Auto Attack Should Be Done As Soon As "Normal" Atk Animation Starts, After That Hit The Light Bolt/RoF/Thunderer/etc (A Skill) When The Boss Attacks And You See The Floating Damage (Damage Shown Overhead Of The Person Being Hit) Moving Up, memorize at what Height It "fades away", Once You've Gotten a Nice Idea of Where/When Damage fades (or can do it via counting how many seconds it takes to fade) Hit ANY Skill Just Before then to execute a Double Attack 100% Success Rate, Timing Isn't even hard at all unless you SERIOUSLY lag

2. Troops: This is the key to properly doing WB. Roughly 800+ Troop Count will be needed. Angels or Knights, You must have these if you want to land in top 10 easily, the reason is because they have better stats, higher chances of taking 2 hits, and they deal more damage. Knights are preferred for WB.

3. Charisma: What is Charisma? It's used to improve Troop Counts, meaning the amount of troops you use during battle, this is needed to World Boss because it allows your Angels or Knights to take 2 hits, meaning tank 1 hit, die 2nd hit.

4. Astrals: Once you have enough base HP (roughly 10k or higher) then you should remove all defense astrals (hp, mdef, pdef, reduce dmg) Most important astral to have during WB is Charisma Astral. Equip all your Attack astrals that will help you hit harder.

5. Potions: Use the highest level potions your guild shop has to offer, it will pay itself back during WB and may land you a nice bonus.

6. Academy: You will need to level up your Troop Count and Troop HP.

These 4 listed here are the essentials of doing WB properly, many people don't think of this and they just stack HP/defense to tank more hits from WB.

Now, I will explain the reasoning behind these essentials.

All World Bosses do a certain amount of hits (6 Hits total) before they use their special attack (300k Dmg) Let me clear this up to so that everyone will understand.
    Troops take 2 hits each, hits you 1 time, then kills you on 6th hit, you will only need your troops to tank 2 hits each, no matter what, you will die on the 6th hit unless you can get your troops to tank 3 hits each.

Last edited by R23078284; 09-28-2012, 04:02 PM.
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
    If there are enough reply's here, I'll edit and make this into a world boss guide, easy way to get top 10 without balens. Still debating on whether or not to make one because it may just be better off kept in the shadows.
    Don't Rely On Opinions, You're Your Own Boss (Period.) You Either Do It Cuz You Wanna, Or Ya Don't ^^ (If Ya Don't "I" Will)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      Don't Rely On Opinions, You're Your Own Boss (Period.) You Either Do It Cuz You Wanna, Or Ya Don't ^^ (If Ya Don't "I" Will)
      So handsome bunny when are you gonna teach me the WB build? Lol
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

bump. Guide up

Comment

Originally posted by R23137919 View Post
          So handsome bunny when are you gonna teach me the WB build? Lol
          Headed Off To Bed After That Post Lolz, Just Woke Up And Glad He/She Put It Up of His/Her own Accord ^^
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
            There has been a lot of Confusions and Hate over World Boss. Today I will teach you how to do World Boss properly, easily getting a chance to land in Top 10.

This applies to every World Boss, so lets begin.. here is the list of what is needed.

[SIZE=2]1. Double Hit: 1 auto attack followed by a skill immediately, all in 1 turn. How to do this? Timing is the key. on the 1st double hit (after wb does first attack on troop) the timing will be different because its slightly slower, wait until your character auto attacks, as soon as you see the movement, cast your skill immediately. After the first double hit, you'll be good to go. You can also double hit RoF, Multi Shot, etc.. once again, Timing is key.
            Correct! 1st Ever Auto Attack Should Be Done As Soon As "Normal" Atk Animation Starts, After That Hit The Light Bolt/RoF/Thunderer/etc (A Skill) When The Boss Attacks And You See The Floating Damage (Damage Shown Overhead Of The Person Being Hit) Moving Up, memorize at what Height It "fades away", Once You've Gotten a Nice Idea of Where/When Damage fades (or can do it via counting how many seconds it takes to fade) Hit ANY Skill Just Before then to execute a Double Attack 100% Success Rate, Timing Isn't even hard at all unless you SERIOUSLY lag
            Last edited by ProNab; 09-29-2012, 07:31 PM.
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol, good guide for maybe a mage or archer but alas knights won't make the top 10 unless they spam balens..... if you can come up with one for a knight than your a pro, but this guide useless for a knight build
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

What I do with knights is just ult slasher in beginning, and then just normal attack all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                  lol, good guide for maybe a mage or archer but alas knights won't make the top 10 unless they spam balens..... if you can come up with one for a knight than your a pro, but this guide useless for a knight build
                  Knights have their way too lolz
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Good guide, still won't work though since cashers spam balens to auto-revive so they stay in the top 10 always.

But following the tips here someone could easily get in the top 50, maybe.
                    "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
                    Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

bump bump bump it up

Comment

U can increase your damage totals but u will never get top 10 without balen spamming. Unless your an archer. Archer can beat balen spammers without using balens. You forgot to mention the balens.... noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                          U can increase your damage totals but u will never get top 10 without balen spamming. Unless your an archer. Archer can beat balen spammers without using balens. You forgot to mention the balens.... noob.
                          balen spamming is no-brainer. What's the point of mentioning it? =.=

Comment

there's actually an even easier way to do this and much better than double hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                              I don't use any balens in wb and i always get top 3. also top 10 has 4 mages in it, always (no balens)

Comment

Working...
                              X