Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many luck we need in this game like a free player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many luck we need in this game like a free player?

From begining of this event i start to colect all this free boxes like a free player and no luck at all to get free mount from them.
    OK np i can understand that, BUT !
    i was hoping to get at last the low mount with the 300 medals ( was a nice reward too for the free players) BUT i wrong again! no LUCKY!!!
    I finish this event in the finall with 289 Hero Medal ! (I was doing ALL the normal event to colect boxes for a free player)
    I watch all the time the WC notices! The ppl who get this mount from free boxes was only low lvl's with low BR ( 30K .... 80k BR )
    BTW im a 80 lvl with 144K BR +
    So i will repeat again: HOW MANY LUCK WE NEDD IN THIS GAME TO GET SOME GOOD REWARDS ???
    How u R2 think we can handlle with all this handicap betwen free player and cashers? The diferences from uss like free players and cashers is HUDGE no1 can touch them even we play years ......
    No sylphs, No chlotes, No geems , No whips, No lvls in fate stones, No lvl in SC, No mounts.......
    EVEN NO LUCK for somme free stuffs .......

Thx R2 for all this !
    Last edited by THORR_S3; 07-02-2014, 04:32 PM.

buy some boxes

Comment

i know one in my server got 3 x mount frome the free box. Is just luck.

I got one mount frome the free box to, is alot of people in my server got mount frome the events box.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

My bro got a loyal steed and 500 SC from the free boxes from event quests. He and I are both free players.
        Mage
        Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
        Server: S187 Fel Reach
        Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

My knight and my useless alt(don't feel like ditching) both got a steed. My mage got sep but enough medals for a bear and couple times of mahra.

Comment

so many lucky people in the forums lol

Comment

I got something good out of a free box....a frozen pizza

Comment

You only get (mostly) positive outputs.. all the rest is silence. Anyways, except for this event with granted " a chance (even if very low) to every single player", any other event with "gather xxx ammounts", are usually thought so you can never reach those quotas without spending :P
                " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                Class : Knight
                Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                  You only get (mostly) positive outputs.. all the rest is silence. Anyways, except for this event with granted " a chance (even if very low) to every single player", any other event with "gather xxx ammounts", are usually thought so you can never reach those quotas without spending :P
                  This event was specifically "thought" the same way. If we got hero medals instead of boxes like it was posted on another forum,everyone would've been able to get frost bear. Instead we got a "chance" for a better reward, which mostly was an advantage to cashers since it required less investment from their part. Can't complain about the "chance to get" but still it has been a little scheme from the start.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Every Hot Event is luck-based.
                    This one wasn't any different.

I believe, within the entire event, I opened ~1.3k boxes and didn't get a single Loyal Steed Card.
                    Got a few 100x Sepulcrums and once 500x Soul Crystals.

Comment

I got not luck with mount too , but know some that got free mount.
                      Is low luck based, but still better they give us boxes. Low chance is better than no chance.

Comment

I'm for one like this new way of "presenting" event items. Of course they don't want to give ALL free mounts, cause then, why would cashers cash the mounts? however now, people as me, can get the mount, I got 1 with my last box, and got super super super happy, and made me feel awesome.

And that's another thing, before when you knew each month was a new mount, you was like: yeh, another mount, whooopi.

Now it's like: OMFG awesome!!!!

Hope they keep this trend up, even if I won't get another drop xD

Comment

Yeahh.. i like the system with boxes... before was rare someone could get the big prize if not spending, i know had been a few where you could, but latly not even dream about it, i have not get the mount i hope i get luck in bulk... yet if not im still supper happy that other peeps got it... congrats to all that got a mount!!!.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                          X