Refinement with 2 locks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    I like the idea.. make a poll for we to vote.
    summon AntiApartheid
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

+1

I like that idea with the locks.
      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
      Server: EST, R2games
      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
      Toon: Knight
      Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
        With how many locks we get? That would be an acceptable exchange, since I just had to sell another 999 of the dumb things cuz they were clogging too much space.
        Knowing the lottery system, we would need like 1k locks to properly refine one item this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          Knowing the lottery system, we would need like 1k locks to properly refine one item this way.
          So? Currently I get 3 times more locks then refinement crystals from Nirvana. Not to mention you get refinement lock fish at fishing level 20, meaning you will be able to make a min of 20 locks/day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            So? Currently I get 3 times more locks then refinement crystals from Nirvana. Not to mention you get refinement lock fish at fishing level 20, meaning you will be able to make a min of 20 locks/day.
            So nothing. Don't understand why you answering to me.

I only answered to rangelaeyes why I consider 50 ref locks for such stat lock as not the lowest price, but just acceptable and reasonable.

Of course I know what you mean. I do 1 refine per week or so and had to sell 2k of those locks myself, because I had no space lately.

Comment

I do like this idea. I think they ratio could determined by the level of equipment and/or the level of the stat you want to lock.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                I do like this idea. I think they ratio could determined by the level of equipment and/or the level of the stat you want to lock.

DarkMeph
                Hmm.. Yes. Good point.
                Ratio could/should be adapted to the level/rarity of the equipment.

Also, we should have the kind of "refinement level lock". Let's say Armor lvl. 5 and lock it with 50 locks so we would get lvl. 5 at least. Then when it's lvl. 6 - 60 locks and so on.
                Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-04-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Hmm.. Yes. Good point.
                  Ratio could/should be adapted to the level/rarity of the equipment.
                  And another good point - we should lock let's say Armor lvl. 5 and lock it with 50 locks so we would get lvl. 5 at least. Then when it's lvl. 6 - 60 locks and so on.
                  That would be good too

Comment

I like the idea, perhaps instead of implementing multiple lock types just add a new type of refinement lock that locks the stat but rerolls the level. old locks could be synthed into the new locks at w/e ratio they want. A legendary refinement lock ( considering the current locks are epic)

Comment

Working...
                    X