No announcement yet.

Alternate way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaaaand onecard doesn't accept an unverified paypal.. I don't wanna miss the crypt packs, so is there anyway of buying balens?
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Thanks for noticing the typo.

I don't know Egypt, I don't know what stores you have around. Western Union is, in most areas, a cash based payment system. You pay the retailer cash, fill out the form, the money is wired to UltimatePay, who processes it for R2.

There's no real way to rush this, though we do know Playspan is actively looking for alternatives. If you have any suggestions for available options in your area, we'll be happy to pass those along.

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Comment

you can use rixty mol points i havent tried it yet but it looks the same as ugc and playspan, u can claim a card use the code for vip or balens whatever, and the extra is stored on your account on the rixty mol pts site. https://www.rixty.com/promo/ugc

Comment

can you provide further information? I made an account however I seem not to find R2games/wartune in the available options.
        Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
        you can use rixty mol points i havent tried it yet but it looks the same as ugc and playspan, u can claim a card use the code for vip or balens whatever, and the extra is stored on your account on the rixty mol pts site. https://www.rixty.com/promo/ugc

Name:Illuminatic
        Server:
        250 Willow Brook
        Character: Mage
        Level: 64
        Battle Rating: 103,722
        Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
          can you provide further information? I made an account however I seem not to find R2games/wartune in the available options.
          for vip go to alternate pay method, click MOL (Money Online), click any rixty code or card (forgot whether it was code or card), then where it says " already have a rixty card?" click redeem code, login then type in the code of the card u have and thats it probably.
          like i said i havent tried it yet but it seems really similar to ugc. probably ur best bet right now if u dont have paypal.

i dont see this option for balens only vip so ask a mod or ticket them about it i have no clue. it might be there but i just dont know how to get to it.
          only see this payment option for vip

EDIT: nvm i found out how for balens geez hope nothing happens to me cause ive been clicking checkout a bunch of times to see how this works -.-, well anyways click on mol points --> place order now > any rixty code > then same as i mentioned above.
          Last edited by ArtemisS58; 07-04-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Stop spreading false information. His previous thread was not deleted.
            He's trolling. I would call him "The Troll Of Ramtop".

Comment

Working...
            X