Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add Honor points in Arena (party)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Honor points in Arena (party)

HI GM,

As a Asian players, i and many many ones can not join BTG at 3 AM (GMT+,I'm from S5 Roaring Wetlands) we need to rest. So my idea is to add Honor point in every match of Arena (Party), this will help many players who cant join BTG still can have Arena item set (lv45). We can not get lv40 Set because it's impossible, 400 Crytaloid lv3, how can ?

So the only Armor Set we can get is lv 45. Please consider about this, there are may Asian players in each servers, you listened to EU players and open 2nd Arena for them, why dont you listen to us ?

Regards.

Nice suggestion.
    IGN: newzombie
    server: Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

I'm from the USA "S7 serpents den" we dont have that problem the time is very reasonable, it does seem unfair, good luck to my Asian friends i hope this is sorted out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by demonlism View Post
        HI GM,

As a Asian players, i and many many ones can not join BTG at 3 AM (GMT+,I'm from S5 Roaring Wetlands) we need to rest. So my idea is to add Honor point in every match of Arena (Party), this will help many players who cant join BTG still can have Arena item set (lv45). We can not get lv40 Set because it's impossible, 400 Crytaloid lv3, how can ?

So the only Armor Set we can get is lv 45. Please consider about this, there are may Asian players in each servers, you listened to EU players and open 2nd Arena for them, why dont you listen to us ?

Regards.

i don´t know if this will be a proper solution. But it´s totally true that arena is not enough rewarding right now after the nerf. Its the best feature in the game with Bgs, so try to make it more juicy again.

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
          I'm from the USA "S7 serpents den" we dont have that problem the time is very reasonable, it does seem unfair, good luck to my Asian friends i hope this is sorted out soon.
          Thanks for support. GM where are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by demonlism View Post
            HI GM,

Regards.
            If you have a problem with the timezone, join the chinese servers to fit your time schedule... seriously...

Comment

Working...
            X