Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Chinese Wartune Sale: LVL 10 GEM FOR 100,000 BALENS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    Well, its obvious gems are overpriced. Would you buy a gem with this stat for 1000 USD if you had the money?

Also a side note: Gems are less expensive in china. It would only cost around 550k balens to make a lvl 10 gem there. This is still more than 80% discount but very expensive to most of the people in china. Also, there is a promo going on at the same time saying if you spend 200k balens you get a 2 lvl 9 + lvl 11 gem. Buying 2 of these gems might be worth it to get the extra gems.
    Apparently you haven't seen the real big spenders around

Comment

LoL do you even hear yourself out?! I dont know which is worst, the fact that the devs sells virtual items or the fact that you accepted it and keep buying their virtual stuff? Are you playing the game just for a pleasure or you are playing for something else? What is it that forces you to pay that much to play this game? DID YOU EVER CHECK ALL THE PURCHASES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD?

Sure, that is not my business but it is just sad that a lot of money are wasted....

Comment

the chinese are richer?
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
          the chinese are richer?
          A very small group, like in every society, for sure is.

Comment

I actually thought it would be cheaper over there.

Comment

Man .. nobody is gonna buy gems here ... just because they are getting those for free. at recharge events/spend events:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	LTqXHES.png
Views:	1
Size:	368.2 KB
ID:	1690298
              recharge events are changed every 2-3 weeks ... spend event every one week.

Comment

Originally posted by kreatorrul View Post
                Man .. nobody is gonna buy gems here ... just because they are getting those for free. at recharge events/spend events:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]93925[/ATTACH]
                recharge events are changed every 2-3 weeks ... spend event every one week.
                All i can say is.... HELL!!! so you really need to invest 100,000 dolars in this game to be the Kickcupcake one faster?
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I am sure it's pocket change to some cashers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                    I am sure it's pocket change to some cashers out there.
                    *points at the people that spend 500+ USD on every single Big Spender event*

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                      All i can say is.... HELL!!! so you really need to invest 100,000 dolars in this game to be the Kickcupcake one faster?
                      No, you need to invest enough to get red sylphs, and 44 lvl 11 gems.

Comment

Working...
                      X