Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why do Peeps complain about events and stuff?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Peeps complain about events and stuff?????

Ive been playing this foe over a year now, and all i see in forums now when new events are released is whiners about how bad the event is, it is only bad if u are stupid enough to go for max stats and pay thru he nose for a free game and u cant do the event. Then what do u do, u COMPLAIN and WHINE!!!!!

People that do this need to get a grip on reality, it is no fault but your own, not R2 or ne1 else but YOURS - its about time that u guys get a reality check - there is others that enjoy the game for what it is.

If you dont like the event dont do it, just dont whine about it in the forum, cos nothing will be done about it, or does it make u feel big, that u feel that u r better than the rest.

Being a casher just means ur wallett is bigger than ur brain, the amount u spend on a mmorpg/flash game is insane and for what, is this too feed ur own ego, cos u need to be the best - where is the fun in that

AGREED, whiners keep whining about events. Why keep whining? Just accept that gem events wouldn't be unlimited. Just accept that you will always be noober than the chasers. Just accept that you are nobs. Just accept...

But the thing is, people can't just accept. We are people with a will, determination to succeed in life and in everything we do. Therefore, we need to continually strive for excellence in everything.

Therefore, you will fail!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
      AGREED, whiners keep whining about events. Why keep whining? Just accept that gem events wouldn't be unlimited. Just accept that you will always be noober than the chasers. Just accept that you are nobs. Just accept...

But the thing is, people can't just accept. We are people with a will, determination to succeed in life and in everything we do. Therefore, we need to continually strive for excellence in everything.

Then don't play this game, dude.
      Don't expect to have better stuff for free than a person who pays for it, lol.

Had they never done an unlimited gem event, you woulnd't be whining.
      Twice, they gave you an awesome event and when there's no such event in the next month, you act like a cry baby.

If you have strive for excellence in everything, you should be smart enough to figure out that in this game (and in life) you can never have the same things as people who can afford a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        Then don't play this game, dude.
        Don't expect to have better stuff for free than a person who pays for it, lol.

Had they never done an unlimited gem event, you woulnd't be whining.
        Twice, they gave you an awesome event and when there's no such event in the next month, you act like a cry baby.

If you have strive for excellence in everything, you should be smart enough to figure out that in this game (and in life) you can never have the same things as people who can afford a lot more.
        Dont mind him, he whines the most.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I'm almost 110% sure you're quoting someone.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            lol... 120% sure you are right.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Is this 180% confirmed by R2_Stormaggedon?

Edit: Btw on topic, the reason why we keep complaining is because things are never enough for humans. Look at my new signature, which was inspired by this thread. I am the King of PVP, King of PVE, and King of Forums. Yet I am still not satisfied. Therefore, there will always be whiners.
              Last edited by AntiApartheid; 07-03-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

people are free to do as they wish. so stop whining about them using their freedom to whine.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Edit: Btw on topic, the reason why we keep complaining is because things are never enough for humans. Look at my new signature, which was inspired by this thread. I am the King of PVP, King of PVE, and King of Forums. Yet I am still not satisfied. Therefore, there will always be whiners.
                  King of nothing, you can't even put up a pic of your character -_-.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Look at my new signature, which was inspired by this thread. I am the King of PVP, King of PVE, and King of Forums.
                    Pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      It happened, in his head, too bad we can't take pics in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                        Ive been playing this foe over a year now, and all i see in forums now when new events are released is whiners about how bad the event is, it is only bad if u are stupid enough to go for max stats and pay thru he nose for a free game and u cant do the event. Then what do u do, u COMPLAIN and WHINE!!!!!

People that do this need to get a grip on reality, it is no fault but your own, not R2 or ne1 else but YOURS - its about time that u guys get a reality check - there is others that enjoy the game for what it is.

If you dont like the event dont do it, just dont whine about it in the forum, cos nothing will be done about it, or does it make u feel big, that u feel that u r better than the rest.

Being a casher just means ur wallett is bigger than ur brain, the amount u spend on a mmorpg/flash game is insane and for what, is this too feed ur own ego, cos u need to be the best - where is the fun in that
                        excuse me, cashers never whine, we just pay for things! it's the non cashers that want freebies and more stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                          excuse me, cashers never whine, we just pay for things! it's the non cashers that want freebies and more stuff.
                          I whine plenty tyvm!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                            If you don't mind, I would like to put this into my sig

On topic: There are some legitimate ways to go about this. Some of the events are downright terrible and some events are good. People whine about the bad and complement the good. People whine about the bugs as does everyone. I have accepted the fact that I won't get an insane BR or ever catch up to anyone that has put a considerable amount of funds into their character.

No.
                            Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 07-03-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I am the King of PVP, King of PVE, and King of Forums.
                              dope world..
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                              X