farming and friend list need some things added

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farming and friend list need some things added

farming you either need to be able to energize yours or your friends tree of ancients more than the current allowed amount. some days I cant even collect from my tree of ancients cause it dont get energized enough. falling short by 10 points some times and I have over 50 friends something aint adding up..

and the friend list it would be nice to see last time they played so you can decide on deleted inactive random adds for farming. by now if you read up to here to can tell what I'm getting at. some random added friends quit playing or only play once in a while.

really just tossing my thoughts out there thanks.
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Character: (S6)MegaManBlitz
    Guild: (S6)Elysium
    MegaManBlitz the machine that dreams.

Just get more friends and then nit pick after the list is full. Personally i just take note of who hasn't had anything planted or is not making enough progress exp wise in notepad. But yeah maybe a timer would be nice, i was thinking that myself the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaManBlitz View Post
      farming you either need to be able to energize yours or your friends tree of ancients more than the current allowed amount. some days I cant even collect from my tree of ancients cause it dont get energized enough. falling short by 10 points some times and I have over 50 friends something aint adding up..

and the friend list it would be nice to see last time they played so you can decide on deleted inactive random adds for farming. by now if you read up to here to can tell what I'm getting at. some random added friends quit playing or only play once in a while.

really just tossing my thoughts out there thanks.
      -1 no point if you have a full list you wont have this problem
      Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
      Just get more friends and then nit pick after the list is full. Personally i just take note of who hasn't had anything planted or is not making enough progress exp wise in notepad. But yeah maybe a timer would be nice, i was thinking that myself the other day.
      +1 to timer

Comment

+1 for timer.. would be much more convenient with that function
        Kazuya
        <Pride>
        [S85]Dewbury Stronghold

Comment

Working...
        X