Bound Balens and Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    What about soul crystal? I have like 17 stack of 999 Soul Crystal right now and I know that a lot of ppl have even more than me...

Edit : there also training mount whips...
    with doing what I said I currently have plenty of space for the 30 stacks of sc I have and 3 stacks of whips atm

edit: I'm not arguing that stacks of 9999 wouldn't be a terrible thing, im just saying I just don't understand how people can hoard so much stuff are you guys litereally holding exp books and everything you get or what?
    Last edited by Valest; 07-03-2014, 10:19 AM.
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

All my inventory is unlocked. (spent my vouchers on it really early game cause I hated having to stop friends in mp runs to empty my pack of gears I won)

I still run out of room. Yeah, I have a few things that I don't need, but sometimes I'll just even buy a seed for my farm and have to shuffle and spend in order to be able to get it out of my mail.

I did report a very lengthy report, with quotes from the many many threads on both forums. I had one guy do some math on the exchange rate, vouchers to balen cost, how difficult it is for new players etc. Lots of people made tickets at the time, but it has yet to be a success with the dev team, no matter how badly we want it. All I can say is keep begging for it. Please try to find existing threads to keep alive when you do, cause it keeps it all nice and together, so that if we point to a 15, 20, 45 page thread, it's harder to say, only a few post about it than when we have 15 3 page threads on it.

There are rumours that we will get stacks to 9999. There are rumours that we will get a second page of guild inventory. I dunno. I can only hope, along with you guys, that the reason we're not being listened to is cause they're planning to do some of the same stuff here that they have in the other version. Fingers totally crossed, cause while I'm lucky in that all mine is already unlocked... I can pretty well say that with how annoyed I was back then before I had it unlocked, I probably would have quit if there wasn't a way for me to unlock it without spending real money, and I HATE to think there are other people like me. (I bought vip on my third day cause I can't stand cooldowns, waiting is the bane of these kinds of games for me, why I hate so many fb games)

So yeah, keep asking, and keep hoping, and know that we're on your side hoping, but ultimately, it's up to the devs.

Comment

You want to know why people run out of inventory space even with all your suggestions listed in this thread. Here, I'll show you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	InventoryPic.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	1690254

I had to leave my guild today to send all my vault to my mailbox. Ridiculous...

Comment

Careful doing that Revenesk, I've lost stuff in the mail myself doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenesk View Post
            You want to know why people run out of inventory space even with all your suggestions listed in this thread. Here, I'll show you:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93719[/ATTACH]

I had to leave my guild today to send all my vault to my mailbox. Ridiculous...
            you wont find sympathy here with that pic
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
              I don't understand how people can complain about inventory issues all the time, I've only bought 2 extra rows over 5 months

Condense gems to lvl3 under 1 stack, eventually you're going to convert anyways so do it daily.
              Agreeing with AA on using crypt tokens/insignia as they become available with an the excess in mind for your medallion each week.
              Fate stones hoard = to +100/current required amount to level you fate skill (so you need 408, wait til you have 508 then use em.)
              lvl3 pots no worth concerning yourself about aside from enough for GB
              Stock pile scrolls and lvl4-5 pots for cw/GD
              Also there's no need for more than 1 stack of luck stones, and I don't bother with 1-4 only 5+

No point in hoarding more than 1 stack of shadow souls, just as an incase thing.

and for god sake don't hoard those free gamble boxes more than a month.

you do all this and you'll have inventory space.
              What if you already have up to level 70 set items for synthi from crypt/insig? what do you do with the rest? just throw them away?

Fate Stone isn't a problem here at all... no one really have more than 999 in their inventory.

The problem lies with the amount of SC, Whip, and the new stuffs that's been added in the past few months.

Mainly Sylph items...
              Sylph Essences from Sylph Atoll, can't exchange until there's 60, so you have no choice but to hold onto them
              Sylph EXP Scroll, especially when your current sylphs are at your char current level, can't use them
              Sylph Seals, yea, we all know how there's Sylph Sacrifice in Circuit Quests from time to time, so you need to save some of these
              Sylph Sepulcrum, some people actually do save these for their future sylphs or just incase anything happens
              Mahra, I personally don't use them until I have enough to upgrade my sylph to next star, the same deal I do with SC
              Crystal Shard, from Treasure Maps, you have to save them now... see previous event...
              Star Tears, at least 4 of them, what you gonna do, just throw away the ones you don't need? kinda a waste, especially if there are any surprise synthize/exchange event added into the game later
              Star Tear Shard, see above
              Star Sand, yea, needs for evolution
              Will Crystal Shard, same deal with Crystal Shard.

Potions and Scrolls, I always save all level 3 and above pots so I can use them at anytime I needed, and level 4 and 5 for CWs. What, you use only level 3 pots for CW?

For luck stones, I save level 3 and above, because level 3 is the common luck stone you get from sources.

Shadow Soul is blah, I have no idea if there really is a 2nd TOK mount now... especially if it's going to be a perm or temp thing.

Gamble Boxes? the ones you pay or the ones you get free?

My current Inventory stuff
              PAGE 1
              Scroll - 6 slot
              EXP scroll - 1 slot
              Refinement Lock - 1 slot (I actually sell all extras after 999)
              level 3 pots - 3 slot
              level 4 pots - 5 slot
              level 5 pots - 5 slot
              Jewel Hunt chests - 5 slot (yes, I do save these, just in case I am short of anything)
              Event Token - 1 slot
              Event Free Chest - 2 slot (I open up chests by 10 per day)
              PvP set - 4 slot (cause they were awesome, lol)
              Random Equips - 2~4 (cause of CQ/Bounty's enchanting quests)

PAGE 2
              Luck Stone - 7 slot
              City Prot Token - 1 slot
              Gems - lv.1~3 - 24 slot (I am not going to be wasting gold to convert every single gem just so I can stack them as lv.3s)
              Gem Packs - 3 slot
              Crystal Shard - 1 slot
              Sylph Essence - 4 slot
              Sylph EXP scroll - 2 slot
              Sylph Seal - 4 slot
              Sylph Sepulcrum - 1 slot
              Mahra - 1 slot
              Signet Training - 1 slot
              Fate Stone - 1 slot
              Skeleton Key - 1 slot
              Major HP Pack - 1 slot (yes, I save them because I actually do Guild Ward rushes, waste of HP if you use all HP pack)

PAGE 3
              Soul Crystal - 11 slots
              Mount Whip - 1 slot
              Crystaloid - 2 slot
              Refinement Crystal - 3 slot
              Star Tear - 4 slot
              Star Tear Shard - 1 slot
              Star Sand - 1 slot
              Will Crystal Shard - 1 slot
              Crypt Token - 8 slot
              Insignia - 21 slot

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                King of PvE clears lvl. 24 Spire, lvl. 30 Necro and at least lvl. 3-10 Sky Trail.
                Come back for your title when you reach that.

King of PvP? When did you win Class Wars?

King of Wartune Forums - Admin is the King of Forum.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 to this post.....u forgot one thing...king of pve also clear tok nm mode....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  All my inventory is unlocked. (spent my vouchers on it really early game cause I hated having to stop friends in mp runs to empty my pack of gears I won)

I still run out of room. Yeah, I have a few things that I don't need, but sometimes I'll just even buy a seed for my farm and have to shuffle and spend in order to be able to get it out of my mail.

I did report a very lengthy report, with quotes from the many many threads on both forums. I had one guy do some math on the exchange rate, vouchers to balen cost, how difficult it is for new players etc. Lots of people made tickets at the time, but it has yet to be a success with the dev team, no matter how badly we want it. All I can say is keep begging for it. Please try to find existing threads to keep alive when you do, cause it keeps it all nice and together, so that if we point to a 15, 20, 45 page thread, it's harder to say, only a few post about it than when we have 15 3 page threads on it.

There are rumours that we will get stacks to 9999. There are rumours that we will get a second page of guild inventory. I dunno. I can only hope, along with you guys, that the reason we're not being listened to is cause they're planning to do some of the same stuff here that they have in the other version. Fingers totally crossed, cause while I'm lucky in that all mine is already unlocked... I can pretty well say that with how annoyed I was back then before I had it unlocked, I probably would have quit if there wasn't a way for me to unlock it without spending real money, and I HATE to think there are other people like me. (I bought vip on my third day cause I can't stand cooldowns, waiting is the bane of these kinds of games for me, why I hate so many fb games)

So yeah, keep asking, and keep hoping, and know that we're on your side hoping, but ultimately, it's up to the devs.
                  i'm totaly agree... we got to keep talking about this, over and over without giving up, the time we give up they win over us, maybe someone good in search motor can find the most important post about it and opena threat with all the links so we can go there and keep them alive... if we all really need this we got to make a cruzade about... a holy war!!!
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                    i'm totaly agree... we got to keep talking about this, over and over without giving up, the time we give up they win over us, maybe someone good in search motor can find the most important post about it and opena threat with all the links so we can go there and keep them alive... if we all really need this we got to make a cruzade about... a holy war!!!
                    A holy war sounds good to me... sign me up.
                    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

I manage with 1 inventory page and vault. Wassup.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        All I can say is keep begging for it. Please try to find existing threads to keep alive when you do, cause it keeps it all nice and together, so that if we point to a 15, 20, 45 page thread, it's harder to say, only a few post about it than when we have 15 3 page threads on it.
                        In other words, we should get obnoxious with this. We should stick to their butts like a piece of moist chewing gum on the sitting part of a chair. Devs! More inventory please!
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I am having LOTS of problems with inventory space. And I already paid real cash to unlock 1 row. The day I finally have no more space and have to pay money or sell really useful stuff, I have decided to quit the game. And I dont want to. I dont mind it is a pay to win game. I dont mind expensive prices. But I cant stand this stupid issue with the inventory space. They are losing money, as simple as that. I was going to spend money buying some items in hot store. But I didnt because I dont have any space to save them. And I dont think I am the only one...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                            I am having LOTS of problems with inventory space. And I already paid real cash to unlock 1 row. The day I finally have no more space and have to pay money or sell really useful stuff, I have decided to quit the game. And I dont want to. I dont mind it is a pay to win game. I dont mind expensive prices. But I cant stand this stupid issue with the inventory space. They are losing money, as simple as that. I was going to spend money buying some items in hot store. But I didnt because I dont have any space to save them. And I dont think I am the only one...
                            And this is the main reason that inventory prices should be lower. Inventory is a one time buy for any player, wont make much money from it no matter how cheap or expensive it is. The more spots a person has open the more a person might actually spend money on stuff because they have the space for it. But R2/proficient city is too dumb to realize this very simple fact.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                              In other words, we should get obnoxious with this. We should stick to their butts like a piece of moist chewing gum on the sitting part of a chair. Devs! More inventory please!
                              No, not obnoxious, be persuasive, there's a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenesk View Post
                                That's so absurd. Start using some of them and you won't have a zillion! Wow what a hoarder.

Comment

Working...
                                X