Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly is the Point to getting the Rage sets?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is the Point to getting the Rage sets?

When arena gear is stupidly easy to get in comparison and 3 times better? Everyone hitting lvl 45 on my server shows up with full arena set on, and fully enchanted. 1 person in my guild is lvl 41, and just got the full lvl30 rage gear... and its ****. They already have enough insignia to get lvl 45 arena set.

I want R2 to explain what the point to collecting this rage gear all about, and why it takes forever to get it? We would all like to know? Is there some great mystery? I dont want some idiot responding to this post with "rumors" of synthetic orange armor sets... I want FACTS.

I like the idea of a rage dps build, but I have yet to see how this compares to the arena set because I cant get the full set! I got the lvl 20 set, that was easy... and it was nice, til I got the lvl 35 arena set. I started on lvl 30 but never got there.... why is that? Im lvl 43 now, and even if I did finally get the lvl 30 set... ITS JUNK! In 2 levels I will get arena gear that is many times more powerful. Will I be able to collect all the lvl 40 gear by the time I get to 55 arena gear? Doubt it. In 3 levels of doing void runs I have never found a broken armor piece. And the crypt token price is ... way too much. Double from lvl 30. I know ppl in my guild that have gotten 1 or 2 lvl 40 armors, and they say its **** compared to the same arena pieces....

What is the point R2 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? What are we missing from this equation.............
    Last edited by Teralitha; 09-28-2012, 05:39 AM.

arena sets are the easiest to get. rage sets takes forever.. lol i never even get my 40 set and now i'm already hitting lvl 50..
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

It's for pve
      Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
        When arena gear is stupidly easy to get in comparison and 3 times better? Everyone hitting lvl 45 on my server shows up with full arena set on, and fully enchanted. 1 person in my guild is lvl 41, and just got the full lvl30 rage gear... and its ****. They already have enough insignia to get lvl 45 arena set.

I want R2 to explain what the point to collecting this rage gear all about, and why it takes forever to get it? We would all like to know? Is there some great mystery? I dont want some idiot responding to this post with "rumors" of synthetic orange armor sets... I want FACTS.

I like the idea of a rage dps build, but I have yet to see how this compares to the arena set because I cant get the full set! I got the lvl 20 set, that was easy... and it was nice, til I got the lvl 35 arena set. I started on lvl 30 but never got there.... why is that? Im lvl 43 now, and even if I did finally get the lvl 30 set... ITS JUNK! In 2 levels I will get arena gear that is many times more powerful. Will I be able to collect all the lvl 40 gear by the time I get to 55 arena gear? Doubt it. In 3 levels of doing void runs I have never found a broken armor piece. And the crypt token price is ... way too much. Double from lvl 30. I know ppl in my guild that have gotten 1 or 2 lvl 40 armors, and they say its **** compared to the same arena pieces....

What is the point R2 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? What are we missing from this equation.............
        PVE set, very usefull in combs. Try it in a mage, with charisma gemmed and knights. One of our server mages achieved lvl 100 of crypt with that.
        Oh, and pvp set is not as easy to get as before btw, not since the rewards nerf.
        Last edited by shirokane; 09-28-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
          PVE set, very usefull in combs. Try it in a mage, with charisma gemmed and knights. One of our server mages achieved lvl 100 of crypt with that.
          Oh, and pvp set is not as easy to get as before btw, not since the rewards nerf.

So the armor is only useful for a mage then? And only in the crypt then? Only useful with charisma gems and knights? And.... what nerf? There was no nerf. The pvp set is easiest thing in the game to get....

What a dumb post.
          Last edited by Teralitha; 09-28-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            arena sets are the easiest to get. rage sets takes forever.. lol i never even get my 40 set and now i'm already hitting lvl 50..
            lol arena sets are indeed easy but rage sets are easy too just need time and patience.

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
              lol arena sets are indeed easy but rage sets are easy too just need time and patience.
              patience? PATIENCE????? Do u have the patience to collect lvl 40 pve gear until lvl 55? when everyone else is getting full arena sets at 45 and 55 and totally ruin your day? Do YOU?????????????? Another idiotic post!!!!!!!

You think I didnt know what it takes? You think Im stupid?

The question here is... WHAT THE **** IS THE DAMN POINT. @ R2

Comment

the point is if you get lucky and get the rage set at or around your level it becomes far superior than the arena set at same level i have seen a fight on youtube two 45 archers both level 45 one with rage set one with arena set both near identical other stats the rage set archer dominated fight as his rage regenerated at such a high rate that he was able to launch specials way faster and in more quantity
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Rage (PvE) Sets Are for WB Enough Said -.-
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Why are you so angry, Teralitha? If you don't want the PvE sets, then just don't get them. Don't rage at other players just because you don't want them or don't think you need them. Play the way the want, let others play the way they want. And for goodness sakes, calm the @*#% down. :|
                    "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
                    Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                      there insignia seed. in wheel or if not vip try to steal from your friends farm. LOL
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I agree. Players want to rage over things in game and lash out at other players. Play the game the way you want and let it be. Don't rage at other players because you disagree with how they play or what they said. That's just stupid and childish.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I am upset at the rediculously high cost to get rage set. Compared to the rediculously easy cost to get arena set. In case you didnt read the topic.......

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                            the point is if you get lucky and get the rage set at or around your level it becomes far superior than the arena set at same level i have seen a fight on youtube two 45 archers both level 45 one with rage set one with arena set both near identical other stats the rage set archer dominated fight as his rage regenerated at such a high rate that he was able to launch specials way faster and in more quantity
                            Lvl 45 and has rage set? Id Have to see it to believe it. link or your lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                              I agree. Players want to rage over things in game and lash out at other players. Play the game the way you want and let it be. Don't rage at other players because you disagree with how they play or what they said. That's just stupid and childish.
                              It wasnt about disagreeing. They just said totally idiotic things.... And stupid people.. make me rage.
                              Last edited by Teralitha; 09-29-2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X