Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly is the Point to getting the Rage sets?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teralitha
    started a topic What exactly is the Point to getting the Rage sets?

What exactly is the Point to getting the Rage sets?

When arena gear is stupidly easy to get in comparison and 3 times better? Everyone hitting lvl 45 on my server shows up with full arena set on, and fully enchanted. 1 person in my guild is lvl 41, and just got the full lvl30 rage gear... and its ****. They already have enough insignia to get lvl 45 arena set.

I want R2 to explain what the point to collecting this rage gear all about, and why it takes forever to get it? We would all like to know? Is there some great mystery? I dont want some idiot responding to this post with "rumors" of synthetic orange armor sets... I want FACTS.

I like the idea of a rage dps build, but I have yet to see how this compares to the arena set because I cant get the full set! I got the lvl 20 set, that was easy... and it was nice, til I got the lvl 35 arena set. I started on lvl 30 but never got there.... why is that? Im lvl 43 now, and even if I did finally get the lvl 30 set... ITS JUNK! In 2 levels I will get arena gear that is many times more powerful. Will I be able to collect all the lvl 40 gear by the time I get to 55 arena gear? Doubt it. In 3 levels of doing void runs I have never found a broken armor piece. And the crypt token price is ... way too much. Double from lvl 30. I know ppl in my guild that have gotten 1 or 2 lvl 40 armors, and they say its **** compared to the same arena pieces....

What is the point R2 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? What are we missing from this equation.............
    Last edited by Teralitha; 09-28-2012, 05:39 AM.

• Kadai
    replied
    Though, the significant upgrade everyone is talking about has not been implemented yet and will not for quite a while I believe, hence for now it's pointless, unless you can't attend arena/bg. In that case, you will get your set when you're almost ready to wear the next one.

Leave a comment:

• Mursilis
    replied
    Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
    Yes, that is the problem. That it takes way too long to get the pve set. Compared to the arena set, where you can wear that the same level it becomes accessable.... So whats the ppoint of getting the pve set, 10 levels later?
    Well the PvE gear is obtainable by those that simply can't get to Arena/Battleground often. If you can't afford the Arena gear, then at least there is an alternative. Granted I agree the price is far too high, at least with the current stats. If in the future, as has been suggested, this gear can be upgraded significantly, we might find the current price worth the investment. Might just have to wait and see what comes up down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Yes, that is the problem. That it takes way too long to get the pve set. Compared to the arena set, where you can wear that the same level it becomes accessable.... So whats the ppoint of getting the pve set, 10 levels later?

Leave a comment:

• R21763422
    replied
    By the time anyone reach 40 (the rage sets' level requirement), does anyone get the set? Or even a piece of the set? CAN anyone?
    On the same note, when you reach 45 (arena sets' level), does anyone get A PIECE of the set, or does anyone get THE WHOLE SET already?

Why the big gap between the sets' requirement and/or difficulty in getting them?

Like the previous post (sometime back), by the time I completed my level 40 rage set, I'm level 50+!!! ***?! I should be getting my level 50 RAGE SET. But wait!!!
    By the time I collected the parts needed for level 50 rage set, guess what? I'm LEVEL 60 already!

He's not saying rage set sucks. He's saying it's too 'unbalanced' compared to the same tier set (arena set). For me it's the difficulty in getting the rage sets.

Even if you change the rage set to minimum level 45, chances are you still CAN'T complete the set at level 45.

However, people could complete arena sets before lvl 45. That's a problem.

So, people end up saying 'why bother?'

Leave a comment:

• Japoipoy
    replied
    I never asked for anyones opinions. My question was aimed directly at R2 games, who have not answered. And probably wont, or it will give away their secret reasons for making it this way...
    If you don't want players opinions, do not create a post on a public forum. Instead, create a ticket and rant till your hearts content. This way you wont see anyone's opinion and R2 would read your rants on how stupid pve equips are... which in my opinion is also very useful for world boss and catacombs.

Leave a comment:

• shirokane
    replied
    L2read tard.
    With nerf i mean that they have splitten the insignias in pvp, so it´s hard for most ppl to get them as before.
    And a hint for you: Charisma plus All damg values reduction plus PVE set are the secret to achieve lvl 100 of crypts.

Shirokane lvl 51 knight S1
    So the armor is only useful for a mage then? And only in the crypt then? Only useful with charisma gems and knights? And.... what nerf? There was no nerf. The pvp set is easiest thing in the game to get....

What a dumb post.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    the rage set is good for wb because if u have around 16k hp u can throw off a 80 rage special almost every round
    U can do that with arena gear too. just fyi. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    the rage set is good for wb because if u have around 16k hp u can throw off a 80 rage special almost every round

Leave a comment:

• Gyoka
    replied
    uh i dont know about rage for World boss or anything but if thats the case i could cover it up with rage and brutality runes i think all i know is when i first use rage sets it doesn't have much use because the gap between the rage i got with the adds of eqs is just 10 points each hit , personally i still prefer -1000mdef/pdef with rage rune ---> got power supremacy in those

Leave a comment:

• bakjay
    replied
    They just said totally idiotic things.... And stupid people.. make me rage.
    i just had to laugh, love the rage.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    if pvp set so easy to get why dont you just get it and stop filling forum with useless stupid threads?why post on complain on forum if your not open to take anyones opinions?pve set...is for pve dgns crypt thats it and if u want proof about the orange pve sets go look on chinese server pretty much everyone over 50 wearing it a few more patch notes and it will be open in this version too.i swear!the forum mods and gms must wish they can punch ppl through the computer screen
    I never asked for anyones opinions. My question was aimed directly at R2 games, who have not answered. And probably wont, or it will give away their secret reasons for making it this way...
    Last edited by Teralitha; 09-29-2012, 12:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    if pvp set so easy to get why dont you just get it and stop filling forum with useless stupid threads?why post on complain on forum if your not open to take anyones opinions?pve set...is for pve dgns crypt thats it and if u want proof about the orange pve sets go look on chinese server pretty much everyone over 50 wearing it a few more patch notes and it will be open in this version too.i swear!the forum mods and gms must wish they can punch ppl through the computer screen

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I agree. Players want to rage over things in game and lash out at other players. Play the game the way you want and let it be. Don't rage at other players because you disagree with how they play or what they said. That's just stupid and childish.
    It wasnt about disagreeing. They just said totally idiotic things.... And stupid people.. make me rage.
    Last edited by Teralitha; 09-29-2012, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    the point is if you get lucky and get the rage set at or around your level it becomes far superior than the arena set at same level i have seen a fight on youtube two 45 archers both level 45 one with rage set one with arena set both near identical other stats the rage set archer dominated fight as his rage regenerated at such a high rate that he was able to launch specials way faster and in more quantity
    Lvl 45 and has rage set? Id Have to see it to believe it. link or your lying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X