Bound Everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Everything

Here's an annoying one that would be nice to push to the devs, finally.

Bound shadow crystals, bound refinement crystals, bound luck stones, bound crystalloids, bound legendary stones, bound soul crystals, etc, etc.

What is the point of any of this? It's a major annoyance with the limited inventory spaces we already face, constantly reorganizing inventory for items that don't stack, for no good reason.

Seems like the took the "bound balen" idea and randomly applied it to various items for some unkonwn reason, then forgot what they were going to do and just left the issue sit there.

Would be nice to see this pushed and finally get cleaned up somehow.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Bound items have been around since I started playing (far before bound balens.) It means that the item in question cannot be sold on the Auction House. Of course, we will never get that Auction House, so obviously I agree with you. I think this complaint has been posted a hundred times by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
      Bound items have been around since I started playing (far before bound balens.) It means that the item in question cannot be sold on the Auction House. Of course, we will never get that Auction House, so obviously I agree with you. I think this complaint has been posted a hundred times by now.
      me too... they should disable the bound - unbound system since the auction house is not coming to this vertion of the game.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Agreed......

Comment

agree with the suggestion

Comment

Second the motion.
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

agree with the OP.
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I'm hoping a mod passes this along

Comment

Agreed. Mod please inform

Comment

yup.. it makes too much sense for them to fix it. keep dreaming.

Comment

we are either hoping for a auction house or an all bount item ^^;
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I'm hoping for an all bound item since we won't be getting an Auction House.

Comment

Working...
                        X