r2game low company that change my droop account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2game low company that change my droop account

lol realy that low company you are i play her over more then 1 year and is all most 4 month that i recive ♥♥♥♥ , lo first time i open 400 pack gem lvl 1-5 and gont only 40 lvl 3 and the rest lvl 1-2 and onther whit 40-50 lol get 5-6 lvl 5 and is not the first time many and many time , i even buy from shop box , lol same only the lowest rewrad , and again and again , this is the n time , o open 100 box gem pack lvl 1-5 got not 1 of lvl 3 lol rae you make funn of me ♥♥♥♥ staff? and dont give me that ♥♥♥♥ that is not posiblbe to change go ♥♥♥♥ you idiot and lame staff that did this to me , you say lol speack nice to staff , how the ♥♥♥♥ can you act and speack normal to you ♥♥♥♥ person? when you see only get lower reward and every time you say to me depend on luckl lol i one time 2 time 3 time buth not ♥♥♥♥ 10 time same reward lol scamer staff and lower staff
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-03-2014, 07:31 PM. Reason: Much better

i sense some cupcakes in your near future.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-03-2014, 07:30 PM. Reason: Don't quote the profanity!

Comment

*** , i dont care any mroe i was so enjoing this great gaem and they make me fell so bad every event lol , my dropp is all most 0 to every pack gem or other stuff

Comment

i got 2 Mount Card from 72 Free God's Gift Box what Would you Expect ?
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Yeah... It's not even remotely possible for the devs to change an individual drop rate. Out of the thousands of people who play the game, I highly doubt you would be randomly selected to have a super nerfed drop rate, if such a thing were possible to do (and it's not). People don't have drop rates, items do. The items you are trying to get happen to have a super low rate. Sometimes that rate can be worked to be in our favor, such as refreshing certain wheels to lineup the best rewards, but you're still looking at the chance factor in getting those items on those wheels.

It comes down to luck. Nothing more, nothing less.

To help you understand what luck is, here's the Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition of luck:
          • the things that happen to a person because of chance : the accidental way things happen without being planned
          • good fortune : good luck
          • success in doing or getting something

I wish you lots of luck in the future.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by micutz28 View Post
            lol realy that low company you are i play her over more then 1 year and is all most 4 month that i recive ♥♥♥♥ , lo first time i open 400 pack gem lvl 1-5 and gont only 40 lvl 3 and the rest lvl 1-2 and onther whit 40-50 lol get 5-6 lvl 5 and is not the first time many and many time , i even buy from shop box , lol same only the lowest rewrad , and again and again , this is the n time , o open 100 box gem pack lvl 1-5 got not 1 of lvl 3 lol rae you make funn of me ♥♥♥♥ staff? and dont give me that ♥♥♥♥ that is not posiblbe to change go ♥♥♥♥ you idiot and lame staff that did this to me , you say lol speack nice to staff , how the ♥♥♥♥ can you act and speack normal to you ♥♥♥♥ person? when you see only get lower reward and every time you say to me depend on luckl lol i one time 2 time 3 time buth not ♥♥♥♥ 10 time same reward lol scamer staff and lower staff
            Agreed... 10chars

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              i got 2 Mount Card from 72 Free God's Gift Box what Would you Expect ?
              you cupcked lucky mothacupcake.... congrats bro!!! Sadly i got non from 67 boxes, not even the meds enogh to buy that cold bear.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Looks pretty ok. It's the luck based system.

I opened ~1.3k Chests and didn't get a single Loyal Steed Card.
                Some of non-cashers got 2-3 Loyal Steed Cards from free boxes.

I know a guy from my server, who bought 600 chests and got 5 Loyal Steed Cards. Lucker got 2 purple sylphs this event.

Comment

Cry a river cause ur luck is bad ><
                  S459
                  IGN: Tenk
                  Guild: Glory
                  BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by TurmoilzV2
                    Maybe you should spent your money on English classes instead of balens.
                    His decision, though.

Comment

i try'ed to get dark hellon wings for ages..today i bought about 1k worth of balens and that got me about 40 crypt box's and in the first 10 i opened i got the wings but last event i bought 200+200+200 and got only tokens and no wings..so yeah it is luck based.
                      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Agreed that r2game low company... see drop rates of crypt key bound balens always drooping low. But drop rates of sylph exp scroll cannot sell dance keep increasing so we get more things to occupy space and we need to buy extra item slots. R2game low droop...

Comment

Working...
                        X