Stamina Potions in Guild Altar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina Potions in Guild Altar

I think they should be removed from the guild altar.
    I'm lvl 42 and don't use up 200 stamina per day. In fact, there's not even enough campaign quests in higher levels.
    It's really annoying because I keep getting these useless potions.

I'd also like to mention that when you hover over the potion icon on the guild wheel, it says strength.
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
    I think they should be removed from the guild altar.
    I'm lvl 42 and don't use up 200 stamina per day. In fact, there's not even enough campaign quests in higher levels.
    It's really annoying because I keep getting these useless potions.

I'd also like to mention that when you hover over the potion icon on the guild wheel, it says strength.
    hehe seconded
    but the low levels will benefit from this i think cause its easy for them
    Auratic plains and murken forest area campaigns are pretty easy and give good exp and reward so they will certainly get alot of benefit
    I think its good to keep the stamina potions but personally i don't like them on guild altar and want them removed
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i still want them. why not? imagine if theres a future event that require u to kill certain monster or collect something in dungeon. n u realize u already used up all of ur stamina. this pot will be ur savior.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
        i still want them. why not? imagine if theres a future event that require u to kill certain monster or collect something in dungeon. n u realize u already used up all of ur stamina. this pot will be ur savior.
        Hehe good point +1
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I want to see the tokens removed that give the lvl 15, and 20 monsters and all that removed. I hate seeing it land on the monster cards.
          Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
            I want to see the tokens removed that give the lvl 15, and 20 monsters and all that removed. I hate seeing it land on the monster cards.
            Wow me too +1000 if possible

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I'm not saying remove them completely. Just take it off the guild altar.
              They can put the potions in guild shop or even the mystery shop for all I care.
              Since I'm pretty sure no one likes getting something they can't use when they're already gambling 20k per spin.

I'm going to assume you at least have a level 40+ main, Slash.
              Has your stamina ever gone bellow 100?
              Wartune:
              Server: [S3]Worg Lair
              Name: Cashmere
              Guild: Kingdom

My
              My

Comment

At lvl 48, I like and use the stamina potions. I want every scrap of xp I can get, and I farm the silver boxes for skelly keys. I would love to see other potions added to that prize pool, though. Some end, def, pow, int would be a very welcome addition.

What I find most useless on the wheel are those scrolls that give 1k, 2k exp. Either add some zeros to the numbers on the scroll, or ditch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerthing View Post
                  At lvl 48, I like and use the stamina potions. I want every scrap of xp I can get, and I farm the silver boxes for skelly keys. I would love to see other potions added to that prize pool, though. Some end, def, pow, int would be a very welcome addition.

What I find most useless on the wheel are those scrolls that give 1k, 2k exp. Either add some zeros to the numbers on the scroll, or ditch them.
                  Those, too! :P
                  Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

It's very useful. Belive me. Specialy if u get the one which gives 50 stamina. Now u might be wondering why.

Badlands ( 45 lvl multi player dungeon ) gives me 197k exp without any exp boost scroll. It takes me 20-40 mins to complete one run (depending on the teammates).

lvl 48 single player dungeon gives me 60k exp roughly without any exp boost scroll.. It takes me 5-7 mins to complete that dungeon.

Well i find the stamina pots useful.

Note : exp gains i mentioned are to the best of my memory. Will update with exact figures when i return home and re runs the dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                    X