Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stamina Potions in Guild Altar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grayhatter
    started a topic Stamina Potions in Guild Altar

Stamina Potions in Guild Altar

I think they should be removed from the guild altar.
    I'm lvl 42 and don't use up 200 stamina per day. In fact, there's not even enough campaign quests in higher levels.
    It's really annoying because I keep getting these useless potions.

I'd also like to mention that when you hover over the potion icon on the guild wheel, it says strength.

• creedx
    replied
    It's very useful. Belive me. Specialy if u get the one which gives 50 stamina. Now u might be wondering why.

Badlands ( 45 lvl multi player dungeon ) gives me 197k exp without any exp boost scroll. It takes me 20-40 mins to complete one run (depending on the teammates).

lvl 48 single player dungeon gives me 60k exp roughly without any exp boost scroll.. It takes me 5-7 mins to complete that dungeon.

Well i find the stamina pots useful.

Note : exp gains i mentioned are to the best of my memory. Will update with exact figures when i return home and re runs the dungeon.

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowerthing View Post
    At lvl 48, I like and use the stamina potions. I want every scrap of xp I can get, and I farm the silver boxes for skelly keys. I would love to see other potions added to that prize pool, though. Some end, def, pow, int would be a very welcome addition.

What I find most useless on the wheel are those scrolls that give 1k, 2k exp. Either add some zeros to the numbers on the scroll, or ditch them.
    Those, too! :P

Leave a comment:

• Flowerthing
    replied
    At lvl 48, I like and use the stamina potions. I want every scrap of xp I can get, and I farm the silver boxes for skelly keys. I would love to see other potions added to that prize pool, though. Some end, def, pow, int would be a very welcome addition.

What I find most useless on the wheel are those scrolls that give 1k, 2k exp. Either add some zeros to the numbers on the scroll, or ditch them.

Leave a comment:

• grayhatter
    replied
    I'm not saying remove them completely. Just take it off the guild altar.
    They can put the potions in guild shop or even the mystery shop for all I care.
    Since I'm pretty sure no one likes getting something they can't use when they're already gambling 20k per spin.

I'm going to assume you at least have a level 40+ main, Slash.
    Has your stamina ever gone bellow 100?

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerden View Post
    I want to see the tokens removed that give the lvl 15, and 20 monsters and all that removed. I hate seeing it land on the monster cards.
    Wow me too +1000 if possible

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    I want to see the tokens removed that give the lvl 15, and 20 monsters and all that removed. I hate seeing it land on the monster cards.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    i still want them. why not? imagine if theres a future event that require u to kill certain monster or collect something in dungeon. n u realize u already used up all of ur stamina. this pot will be ur savior.
    Hehe good point +1

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i still want them. why not? imagine if theres a future event that require u to kill certain monster or collect something in dungeon. n u realize u already used up all of ur stamina. this pot will be ur savior.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
    I think they should be removed from the guild altar.
    I'm lvl 42 and don't use up 200 stamina per day. In fact, there's not even enough campaign quests in higher levels.
    It's really annoying because I keep getting these useless potions.

I'd also like to mention that when you hover over the potion icon on the guild wheel, it says strength.
    hehe seconded
    but the low levels will benefit from this i think cause its easy for them
    Auratic plains and murken forest area campaigns are pretty easy and give good exp and reward so they will certainly get alot of benefit
    I think its good to keep the stamina potions but personally i don't like them on guild altar and want them removed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X