Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

whips events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whips events

hey guys,anyone knows if will come some events with whips?i mean to get something good,like a mount or a sylph...

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
    hey guys,anyone knows if will come some events with whips?i mean to get something good,like a mount or a sylph...
    maybe next month there will be whips event.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

There will not be a whip event till the second event set of this month. Historically they do gem synth and SC events the first half, and then do a whip event and big spender in the second event set. As far as getting a mount or sylph, I wouldn't hold my breath. I'm expecting either L1-3 gem packs or skeleton keys (we're due for it to pop up again ).

They most likely will never be giving event items again, so no chances of sylph or mounts for free. That being said, the only possible way they would ever give event items would be going back to what they did before all these unlimited events. Making two or three quests, for using 100 and 500 whips, and redeemable only once a day. Which considering the fact that the amount of event items would be too small to help getting a free mount, I personally would rather them just keep the unlimited events.

Comment

then i will use to upgrade my mount...was strange with this event wich is now,to make a lvl 5 gems and u get 50 whips or fishing...i am players from s484 thats why i asked,thx alot

Comment

dont use them yet. always wait for event or you waste some nice rewards. but maybe thats what you ment.

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
            then i will use to upgrade my mount...was strange with this event wich is now,to make a lvl 5 gems and u get 50 whips or fishing...i am players from s484 thats why i asked,thx alot
            WAIT!! never use Whips or Soul Cristals or Gems without an event, its just crazy! Whip event will be short after Class Wasrs, so maybe 20 - 26 July. just save them till then.

Comment

Working...
            X