Guild Recruitment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Recruitment?

I've recently started my own guild, but I'm finding it hard to recruit people.
    I'd like it if some one could maybe post some tips or common knowledge. Anything that can get the guild going really.
    I've did a bit of looking couldn't find a guide on recruitment and maintaining, so here I am.
    Sorry if there is another thread somewhere with the answers i'm looking to find.

IGN: EVEXIX
    Server: [S13] Undead Swamp
    Class: Archer
    Lvl: 24
    Guild: TheEripmav
    0 1 L 1 V 3 0 1 0 Y 0 V R 1 0 1 L 1 F 3 0 1 0 0 â–² N D 0 0 1 0 L 0 V 3 0 1 T

Could you explain a little bit on what you are looking for? Like are you trying to get people from a populated server to join a low guild?

Starting up a guild (especially on an already populated server) will be a little difficult as people want to join the higher level guilds out there.
    Work on slowly gathering people and contributing to your guild, as the guild level rises I'm sure people will join.

As far as how to use it's features. Here is a link
    Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 09-28-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I've only been able to send invitations to friends who aren't in a guild.
      But i'm sure there are other methods to recruit and with this being my first official guild on any rpg.
      I'm a bit lost as to any other ways that i could go about recruiting others.

Thank you for the link Vinyl. =]
      0 1 L 1 V 3 0 1 0 Y 0 V R 1 0 1 L 1 F 3 0 1 0 0 â–² N D 0 0 1 0 L 0 V 3 0 1 T

Comment

The only ways to recruit are the recruit link button. ( this puts a world message that people can click on and apply to the guild)
        Inviting people 1 on 1 (they cannot be in a guild already)
        People searching and applying.

Comment

Guild recruitment difficulty

i have recently started my own guild. i m finding it difficult to invite people. but there r lot of members in my server who yet did not join any guild. i got this information from my friend list. how can i invite junior members to my guild? i can't find them online when i invite them. if any body has any good suggestion for me. thank u

Comment

It's alive....IT'S ALIIIIIVVVEEEEE!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hand-grave-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1684497

Comment

your level too low for that old server
              people need reason why join new guild instead of join max guild building and top 8 in BR rank
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                your level too low for that old server
                people need reason why join new guild instead of join max guild building and top 8 in BR rank
                dude, look at the post date >_>
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  dude, look at the post date >_>
                  wahahahah
                  didnt noticing it
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                    wahahahah
                    didnt noticing it
                    I guess I should've been less subtle with my picture.

Comment

Working...
                    X