• Show
Clear All

• My lvl 39 knight. Help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 11.56.01 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	403.5 KB
ID:	1752543

What Should I do with my equipments? What to get from crypt shop? And what to make legend?

My fellow knights, please help me.

Are you camping at level 39 or leveling up?
    What kind of astrals do you have?

If you are camping stick with the level 30 set and get epic rings and jewels if possible from the crypts...with 30's stuff you don't have to make any of it legendary. Just enchant everything, buy sockets, and work on your gems and build up use the gem/soul crystal events. Buy all your guild skills. Save everything, Get Physical attack, PDEF, MDEF gems.

The real benefit of camping awhile at your current level is you can avoid mounts, sylphs, refining clothes, etc. and stay competitive in the BGs and enjoy terrorizing new players If you are non-cash it can be as fun as heck to just stay in the 30's and enjoy beating the snot out of people. Read the classic "slow leveling guide" by Jabba. Strive to get 25-30k BR at level 39 and you can really have fun.

If you are going to level up, the game gets more complicated and there is more and more stuff to buy...most people say you should just level up to 55 or 60 so you can use all the game's features. It's up to you! BTW I am a mage, not a knight but seriously, but you may want to reroll as an archer or mage. I have lots of friends who started out as knights and ended up making archers because because because....

1) Archers make more on WB than most other classes, most of the time.
    2) Archers get debuffs, slows that help them tank and kill bosses, and clear MPDs as well as a knight with better DPS (damage per second)
    3) Archers get every possible advantage you can imagine on most bosses.

Why a mage? You can heal and get big nasty AOES (areas of effect). There's nothing quite as satisfying as melting everyone's face and it's fun to play in general.

What do knights get? A shield that archers can shatter shot and anyone with a Hades sylph can haunt off of them...poor knights. I love killing knights in BGs because by the time they can clear out my troops, they are dead! Easiest class by far to kill in a PVP situation unless they have insanely high BR.

If you are new, just enjoy the game and get a feel for which class and play-style is the most fun for you. But if I were you I would just stay level 39 a while...and play an archer or mage and have lots of fun!
    Last edited by Cymidei; 07-04-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

personally I would take to legend unless you staying put. you lvl up so dang quickly would be a waste just my opinion you getting the right stuff as your mdef,patk,and def climbing so doing good there. biggest thing i would say is take your time and have fun no need to rush it.

Comment

Working...
      X