Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Blessing Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Blessing Wheel

We know the guild blessing wheel has been around since the beginning of the game. It has had a couple changes such as adding the seeds and Bound Balen spaces. These have multiple outcomes when you land on them which can give you quite a big difference in what is acquired. One space in particular has been becoming incredibly pointless to have. The space I speak of is the EXP space. There is only three outcomes you can get from this which I don't believe is worth the contribution when you land on it. 500, 1000, and 5,000 exp?

My suggestion is to replace that space with something that would have more value to players. Sylph items would be the first thing to come to mind. I believe the sylph items replacing the EXP space would be of better use to the players over a lousy 500, 1000, or 5,000 exp.
    Attached Files

I'd like to see we could get Mahras from guild blessing and remove the exp slot from it. The daru slot is meaningless since you can't get that much of it.

Comment

Agreed seeing the xp slot converted to a slot that gives mahra, sepulcrum or even star sands at amounts equal to that of BB would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        I'd like to see we could get Mahras from guild blessing and remove the exp slot from it. The daru slot is meaningless since you can't get that much of it.
        I agree. I've done my spins for today, hit the daru space twice, and only got 5k daru both times. Replacing daru would be nice as well since WB gives a good chunk of daru as is.

Comment

Yes. That's why R2 needs to do some replacements. Thanks Guardian

Comment

I agree... needs to be updated, the exp slot will be the the first one to be replaced, Sylph thinga would be the best.

The shop slot do not have all the shop items, would be KOol seeing a wing droping from that slot... lol.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

nerf seeds daru and exp books.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                I agree... needs to be updated, the exp slot will be the the first one to be replaced, Sylph thinga would be the best.

The shop slot do not have all the shop items, would be KOol seeing a wing droping from that slot... lol.
                I like your idea. Would be good if we could get Wings from the Shop Thingy In guild wheel. It would also be good if we could obtain Mahra, Sepulcrum, Any Event Box etc.

Hoping for R2 to please put this idea into play.

Comment

That's a good idea.These are some ideas I have to add.

1.Crypt tokens 1-5
                  2. Insignia
                  3. Mahra
                  4. Sepulcrum
                  5. Runes
                  6. Bullhorn Small
                  7. Just like socketing rod is rare to get Bullhorn Large Should be like that since both are worth almost the same.
                  8. Refinement crystal
                  9. Level 5 game transposers since its worth the same as a crypt key.
                  10. EXP Scrolls should be added in the scroll section.
                  11. Exploration artifact
                  12.Soul Crystals
                  These are just some simple ideas for guild blessing. EXP books are useless, 2k daru is nothing for level 50+ troops,.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                    That's a good idea.These are some ideas I have to add.

1.Crypt tokens 1-5
                    2. Insignia
                    3. Mahra
                    4. Sepulcrum
                    5. Runes
                    6. Bullhorn Small
                    7. Just like socketing rod is rare to get Bullhorn Large Should be like that since both are worth almost the same.
                    8. Refinement crystal
                    9. Level 5 game transposers since its worth the same as a crypt key.
                    10. EXP Scrolls should be added in the scroll section.
                    11. Exploration artifact
                    12.Soul Crystals
                    These are just some simple ideas for guild blessing. EXP books are useless, 2k daru is nothing for level 50+ troops,.
                    1. Maybe. Can't be too much though.
                    2. We get enough of those throughout the day. Just save them up.
                    3/4. That would go under the sylph material space if it is to be added.
                    5. Perhaps.
                    6/7. These were once in the Guild wheel then got removed when people could freely speak in world chat.
                    8. Under the shop space perhaps.
                    9. We can only use those once then it would be pointless to get them again.
                    10. That wouldn't be terrible but we do get a 50% scroll each day.
                    11. These can be easily accumulated.
                    12. Soul Crystals are under the chest and shop space.

Comment

awesome suggestions, game master pls

Comment

1. Maybe one to five crypt tokens.
                        2. I mean like 10 to 50 insignia.
                        3/4. Yeah I agree. would be good for non-cashers to get those during the day.
                        5. A chance to get 1-5 runestones
                        6/7. Oh I didn't know that.
                        8.Yeah.
                        9. Its good for non-cashers.
                        10. How about Level 2 EXP scrolls.
                        11. They could, but it would be good to have something new in their. You never know when the events come it could be handy.
                        12. Oh. I don't do altar that much.Only for devotion and quest. Focusing on getting Mount Shards and Guild Skills.

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                        1. Maybe. Can't be too much though.
                        2. We get enough of those throughout the day. Just save them up.
                        3/4. That would go under the sylph material space if it is to be added.
                        5. Perhaps.
                        6/7. These were once in the Guild wheel then got removed when people could freely speak in world chat.
                        8. Under the shop space perhaps.
                        9. We can only use those once then it would be pointless to get them again.
                        10. That wouldn't be terrible but we do get a 50% scroll each day.
                        11. These can be easily accumulated.
                        12. Soul Crystals are under the chest and shop space.

Comment

Lol R2Games isn't a fool to put wings worth 2k Balens for a spin of 20k gold.
                          Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                            Lol R2Games isn't a fool to put wings worth 2k Balens for a spin of 20k gold.
                            At least R2 should show some appreciation to the non cash players and put wings in guild wheel. Non cash players are slowly leaving this game because of the events that require cash.

Comment

R2 Doesn't care about non-casers.They arent getting any profit. They only care about cashers and that is why these expensive events come up.
                              Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                              At least R2 should show some appreciation to the non cash players and put wings in guild wheel. Non cash players are slowly leaving this game because of the events that require cash.

Comment

Working...
                              X