Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Blessing Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    all you guys want are good stuff.. try asking for a mount or a wing slot.. isn't that better?
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
      R2 Doesn't care about non-casers.They arent getting any profit. They only care about cashers and that is why these expensive events come up.
      try putting yourself in R2 shoes and speaks again.. if you are running a small newspaper store? TELL ME.. are you more concern about those people buying newspaper from you or those browsing the papers outside your shop.
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

      Comment


      • #18
        If that happened even non-cashers would be able to compete with cashers.
        Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        all you guys want are good stuff.. try asking for a mount or a wing slot.. isn't that better?

        Comment


        • #19
          Buying Newspaper[

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
            all you guys want are good stuff.. try asking for a mount or a wing slot.. isn't that better?
            That will never happen. Guys, let's not get into the casher/non-casher argument in here.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
              That will never happen. Guys, let's not get into the casher/non-casher argument in here.
              Yes. These items are so valuable and R2 won't allow free players to get them with free luck.

              Comment


              • #22
                I certainly agree with this idea of removing the EXP and quite possibly the Daru slot as both slots offer minor rewards that can obtained with a greater amount simply by doing events, such as the Spire and World Boss. I would also love to see the slots replaced with Sylph materials, such as Mahra and Sepulcrum. Mahra I would really love to see, since it's quite rare to get unless there's an event that offers a nice amount of it.
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


                Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

                Comment


                • #23
                  With all of this, I hope a Game Master will see this thread. If not, I hope this can generate more noise to catch their attention.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    try putting yourself in R2 shoes and speaks again.. if you are running a small newspaper store? TELL ME.. are you more concern about those people buying newspaper from you or those browsing the papers outside your shop.
                    Sorry but this is literally the only free to play company that excludes non cashers out from events. You guys act like they will make no money if they allowed cashers to get free items in here. That's so wrong as other companies are way more balance and bring in the cash still. Look at Nexon gaming coorp for example. They are free to play and greedy in a sense but nothing like R2 games. So your points are really ignorant.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                      Sorry but this is literally the only free to play company that excludes non cashers out from events. You guys act like they will make no money if they allowed cashers to get free items in here. That's so wrong as other companies are way more balance and bring in the cash still. Look at Nexon gaming coorp for example. They are free to play and greedy in a sense but nothing like R2 games. So your points are really ignorant.
                      Stay on topic please

                      On topic: After seeing the rewards for the past couple events, EXP was in every reward which made getting the books incredibly pointless. Also, with the Daru that is rumored to be rewarded in this upcoming Soul Crystal event, the need for the daru space is becoming increasingly unneeded.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thankyou. Someone who gets it.
                        Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                        Sorry but this is literally the only free to play company that excludes non cashers out from events. You guys act like they will make no money if they allowed cashers to get free items in here. That's so wrong as other companies are way more balance and bring in the cash still. Look at Nexon gaming coorp for example. They are free to play and greedy in a sense but nothing like R2 games. So your points are really ignorant.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                          We know the guild blessing wheel has been around since the beginning of the game. It has had a couple changes such as adding the seeds and Bound Balen spaces. These have multiple outcomes when you land on them which can give you quite a big difference in what is acquired. One space in particular has been becoming incredibly pointless to have. The space I speak of is the EXP space. There is only three outcomes you can get from this which I don't believe is worth the contribution when you land on it. 500, 1000, and 5,000 exp?

                          My suggestion is to replace that space with something that would have more value to players. Sylph items would be the first thing to come to mind. I believe the sylph items replacing the EXP space would be of better use to the players over a lousy 500, 1000, or 5,000 exp.
                          I 100% agree

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            What about Sylph EXP Scrolls instead of EXP Books?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X