This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Change

how about implementing a class changing... thing. Like a scroll or whatever, and to compensate for the sudden lack of gear you
    just get a bunchh of white level approprate trash gear.

I am currently an archer but would much rather be knight or mage, but i don't want to throw the time i've put into the archer. not to mentio nthe guild I've raised.

I would even consider paying for something like that...

I hope that r2games will never do something like that.
    Playing Archer till level 45? Gaining enough insignias to be able to buy the level 45 pvp set.
    Having 45 Levels Top 3 Duel Arena and Worldboss Rank to gain massive Darus and Gold to upgrade guildskills and Level 40 Troops and then just buy a char class change "scroll" or whatsoever to be a on top as knight afterwards?
    Knights may suck a little bit for the first 40-50 levels but then they will surpass most likely everyone while archers fall apart and drop ranks.

Comment

which means majority of the server will be useless unless they make another char as knight which will just flood the servers with knights.

the only way to avoid this is to either buff archers or nerf knights, which will just **** of everyone.

what they can't do is let people to spend time on a character and even money if they feel it's worth it only to realize later that they rather play another class cause it seems more fun, then force people to start all over again from complete scratch.
      Keeping players satisfied throughout their game-experience is a standard rule. something R2 currently isn't following
      Last edited by kitsunkoz; 09-28-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kitsunkoz View Post
        which means majority of the server will be useless unless they make another char as knight which will just flood the servers with knights.

the only way to avoid this is to either buff archers or nerf knights, which will just **** of everyone.

what they can't do is let people to spend time on a character and even money if they feel it's worth it only to realize later that they rather play another class cause it seems more fun, then force people to start all over again from complete scratch.
        Keeping players satisfied throughout their game-experience is a standard rule. something R2 currently isn't following
        There are very few games that allow you to play multiple classes in one char that you have. Really the only game that has your idea that comes to mind is Eden Eternal. They allow you to play multiple classes with only one toon made. Most games do no do that. Most games you need to make what they call mules to play other chars if you wish.

Comment

I agree that they shouldn't just throw an item out that allows you to reset your class regardless of what level you are. However i do think it would be nice is they allowed those somewhere around 20-30, no higher, to change their class should they wish it. I started an archer and by level 30 I had realized that the way things were going, it's all down hill after 45 or so. However i have already spent a decent amount on the game and am now stuck either playing a character that I no longer like, or creating a new account just so I can start a new character on the same server.

Comment

I'm not suggestion an EE solution. I'm suggesting a "pay up onceto change".
            And i know loads of games that has that kind of service, without any trouble what-so-ever.
            Of course those games a alot more balanced than this.
            If they charge Balens for class change then not only will they gain increased income, make players feel content and keep players playing once they've realized that they picked a class they don't really like. And by charging balens they will also be able to control the amount of people getting class changes by adjusting the price according to consumer need.

After looking around some I've seen that R2 completely lacks service knowledge. It's a shame since their games have alot of potential.
            The moment I saw the "market" i realized that R2 is just another greedy company. I mean who cares about the game as long as they have an income right?

Comment

Working...
            X