level 80 set refinement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 80 set refinement

for the refinement of level 80 set, you need level 4 refinement crystals. Currently there are no solo campaigns for level 80, right? So the only way to get those lelve 4 refinement crystals is by synth with level 3 ones? Because I dont think you get enough weapons to recycle only from lvl 80 mpd, right?

my doubt is because I want to skip level 70 enchantment and directly convert to level 80. So not sure if I should recycle and save all the possible lvl 3 refinement crystals for future lvl 80 refinement, or it is not necessary and I will be able to get enough lvl 4 crystals directly

thanks

nirv nm will drop u 2 crystals per run..with a possible 4 more from card draw. they are extremely in short supply to refine ur gear. save as many 3s as u can to convert into 4s.

Comment

Synthing lvl 3's into lvl 4s is not the only way to get them, you can also get them from recycling the lvl 80 gear you get from doing nirvana. There's also always the method that is heavily frowned upon around here. Balens

Comment

ok, thanks for the reply, guys

Comment

Working...
        X