Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Arena match making issues:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arena match making issues:

    Ok, after every patch, arena match making gets worse, my team and me are all lvl 49, and we are most of the time getting lvl 55+, 60+, even 70+ sometimes, so *** is going on. Why doesn't R2 fix this. I understand if we get 50-54 lvl in match making, but from 55+ to 70+ it's too much and today when we done arena runs we won only 6 attempt runs, all other 9 loses. 9 match ups with 55+ to 70+ players. And we are not weak players, i have 55k BR, and 2 others 59k and 47k of BR. Please, fix this god damn match up thing. Thank you in advance for understanding the issue!

  • #2
    Originally posted by vukaka11 View Post
    Ok, after every patch, arena match making gets worse, my team and me are all lvl 49, and we are most of the time getting lvl 55+, 60+, even 70+ sometimes, so *** is going on. Why doesn't R2 fix this. I understand if we get 50-54 lvl in match making, but from 55+ to 70+ it's too much and today when we done arena runs we won only 6 attempt runs, all other 9 loses. 9 match ups with 55+ to 70+ players. And we are not weak players, i have 55k BR, and 2 others 59k and 47k of BR. Please, fix this god damn match up thing. Thank you in advance for understanding the issue!
    Agreed that we should have a match-making system in Wartune.

    Definition of matchmaking: mediation in order to bring about a marriage between others

    Thank YOU for making this suggestion! I fully support it with all my heart.

    Cheers,
    AntiApartheid

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank YOU for understanding me AntiApartheid.

      Cheers, to YOU too

      Comment


      • #4
        +Rep to OP

        Comment


        • #5
          its cause all you cashiers rush to lvl 80 and get smoked
          KNIGHTS RULE ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
            its cause all you cashiers rush to lvl 80 and get smoked
            Or you need to go back to school and develop reading comprehension. Why don't you read what the OP said and not spew out garbage that doesn't pertain to this conversation.

            Comment


            • #7
              hi lmao i dont care
              Last edited by SirKILi; 07-05-2014, 11:17 AM.
              KNIGHTS RULE ...

              Comment


              • #8
                First of all i'm lvl 49 and i'm a free player not a casher ( i'm a camper with 55k of br ). And i think i'm not the only one having issues with the arena match making, and i'm not rushing anywhere i am a camper and get match up with 55+, 60+, 70+ lvls in the arena. Don't speak up until you read all, or if you don't care than why are you here in this discussion?

                Comment


                • #9
                  you can read my Arena Matching thread
                  but if you're still unconvinced, your free to disapproved (-Rep) that thread.
                  coz as of what we know of average team level doesnt exist anymore, but one thing i know,the team pool on every level range are getting thinner.
                  Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 07-05-2014, 02:07 PM.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree . I am lvl 59 with 26k BR. They always match me me with lvl 70+ and 180K BR so I keep losing.
                    I want to be matched ONLY with people with a lower BR so I can win

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm agree with the OP. I been on the both side; getting killed by ridiculous monster with 190k br and more. Yet, I also killed a bunch of ppl with lvl 45 gear earlier today :/
                      Feel really bad by destroying to little guys when it's happen cause I know how bad it is...
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        well I think it goes both ways im 200 plus and I help out like 50k to 90k lvls way lower and maybe that's why u see odd matches. I know ive 1 hit and seen my crew 1 hit and had to fight 3 on 1 so I think it balances out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tnx man for your support, and for the info, by the way it's DemonSpanker

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would love the matching algorithm to total the br of the team and them match a corresponding team within say 10-20% of their br and expand if none available. This criteria would allow a huge amount of lesser players to join and have an actual fair chance of winning.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
                              I would love the matching algorithm to total the br of the team and them match a corresponding team within say 10-20% of their br and expand if none available. This criteria would allow a huge amount of lesser players to join and have an actual fair chance of winning.
                              This system will have huge potential to be exploited, so myself 150k BR can create alts 1k br each and face 3 people having 50k br? i will win every game that way, many people can do that. The current system is actually the best as it matches according to the highest strength player, the concept is great but i think they messed up in implementation and so there are many unbalanced fights.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X