X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vukaka11
    started a topic Arena match making issues:

Arena match making issues:

Ok, after every patch, arena match making gets worse, my team and me are all lvl 49, and we are most of the time getting lvl 55+, 60+, even 70+ sometimes, so *** is going on. Why doesn't R2 fix this. I understand if we get 50-54 lvl in match making, but from 55+ to 70+ it's too much and today when we done arena runs we won only 6 attempt runs, all other 9 loses. 9 match ups with 55+ to 70+ players. And we are not weak players, i have 55k BR, and 2 others 59k and 47k of BR. Please, fix this god damn match up thing. Thank you in advance for understanding the issue!

• Spellsinger05
    replied
    Just curious why matching is not done by averaging the BR of the party and matching them with another part of the same(or as close as possible) BR???

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    That's why I said

thus it eliminates the mismatching if the system actually allows me to wait.

Would be great if they made an option for that, like a check-box where if you check it, the system waits longer and finds people of similar level/br/whatever instead of jumping you into the big league under 10 secs.
    I already often have to wait like 60 secs for the fight and then I get matched vs. 50-60 level players (I'm lvl. 80). This will only make me wait even longer, because those low players would be waiting for their level enemies and we'd end up in the neverending idle state.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
    read carefully

[/B]it doesnt revolve around you..just accept it. Mismatch is inevitable.
    That's why I said

I would love to actually wait for a fight
    thus it eliminates the mismatching if the system actually allows me to wait.

Would be great if they made an option for that, like a check-box where if you check it, the system waits longer and finds people of similar level/br/whatever instead of jumping you into the big league under 10 secs.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Just setup rooms and areas with level restrictions then. Ppl who level too fast will be the ones who suffer as usual. Have rooms where only ppl in BG level brackets can enter and be matched against. Then after a week where they all join to see theirs is the only room there and waited the whole 2 hrs to get matched against no one, there won't be anymore whining. (Note that this doesn't apply to all level brackets, but only a few)

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Yes, Tricky indeed and no one is still sure.

As I previously posted before in another thread like almost 1 month ago...

My team of 65, 65, 64 was matched with sinner (level 80 mage, top east mage) under 10 seconds of matching time.

Personally, I would love to actually wait for a fight with a group near our team's level/BR/whatever, instead of fighting against 80s and guaranteed lose and get no pvp-points.

Because if fought against near level/BR/whatever, my team almost always wins (my team have a 95% win rate everyday)

that 5% is due to mismatching
    read carefully
    because every team is searching for a match

it doesnt revolve around you..just accept it. Mismatch is inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Matching-time

It is very tricky to explain this how it affects your match but it is.

in simple description, some Matching-time has 5 to 10 secs to find one and some took longer or some just 2secs, because every team is searching for a match. For example, level 80s team took longer to find match and none available but there’s 30s who has just 5secs on matching-time. This figure out the Mismatches we had.
    Yes, Tricky indeed and no one is still sure.

As I previously posted before in another thread like almost 1 month ago...

My team of 65, 65, 64 was matched with sinner (level 80 mage, top east mage) under 10 seconds of matching time.

Personally, I would love to actually wait for a fight with a group near our team's level/BR/whatever, instead of fighting against 80s and guaranteed lose and get no pvp-points.

Because if fought against near level/BR/whatever, my team almost always wins (my team have a 95% win rate everyday)

that 5% is due to mismatching

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
    I agree . I am lvl 59 with 26k BR. They always match me me with lvl 70+ and 180K BR so I keep losing.
    I want to be matched ONLY with people with a lower BR so I can win
    26k br at lvl 59 is absurdly low.
    Not to be mean but even if you got matched with other lvl 59's id doubt you would win much.
    At lvl 59 i had 60k br and that was before 2nd academy page, blessing wheel and sylphs.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
    I would love the matching algorithm to total the br of the team and them match a corresponding team within say 10-20% of their br and expand if none available. This criteria would allow a huge amount of lesser players to join and have an actual fair chance of winning.
    This system will have huge potential to be exploited, so myself 150k BR can create alts 1k br each and face 3 people having 50k br? i will win every game that way, many people can do that. The current system is actually the best as it matches according to the highest strength player, the concept is great but i think they messed up in implementation and so there are many unbalanced fights.

Leave a comment:

• WvilThor
    replied
    I would love the matching algorithm to total the br of the team and them match a corresponding team within say 10-20% of their br and expand if none available. This criteria would allow a huge amount of lesser players to join and have an actual fair chance of winning.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfanarchy
    replied
    Tnx man for your support, and for the info, by the way it's DemonSpanker

Leave a comment:

• doc_sidharth
    replied
    well I think it goes both ways im 200 plus and I help out like 50k to 90k lvls way lower and maybe that's why u see odd matches. I know ive 1 hit and seen my crew 1 hit and had to fight 3 on 1 so I think it balances out.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    I'm agree with the OP. I been on the both side; getting killed by ridiculous monster with 190k br and more. Yet, I also killed a bunch of ppl with lvl 45 gear earlier today :/
    Feel really bad by destroying to little guys when it's happen cause I know how bad it is...

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    I agree . I am lvl 59 with 26k BR. They always match me me with lvl 70+ and 180K BR so I keep losing.
    I want to be matched ONLY with people with a lower BR so I can win

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    you can read my Arena Matching thread
    but if you're still unconvinced, your free to disapproved (-Rep) that thread.
    coz as of what we know of average team level doesnt exist anymore, but one thing i know,the team pool on every level range are getting thinner.
    Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 07-05-2014, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X