Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfanarchy
    replied
    First of all i'm lvl 49 and i'm a free player not a casher ( i'm a camper with 55k of br ). And i think i'm not the only one having issues with the arena match making, and i'm not rushing anywhere i am a camper and get match up with 55+, 60+, 70+ lvls in the arena. Don't speak up until you read all, or if you don't care than why are you here in this discussion?

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    hi lmao i dont care
    Last edited by SirKILi; 07-05-2014, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Heckler81
    replied
    Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
    its cause all you cashiers rush to lvl 80 and get smoked
    Or you need to go back to school and develop reading comprehension. Why don't you read what the OP said and not spew out garbage that doesn't pertain to this conversation.

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    its cause all you cashiers rush to lvl 80 and get smoked

Leave a comment:

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    +Rep to OP

Leave a comment:

• vukaka11
    replied
    Thank YOU for understanding me AntiApartheid.

Cheers, to YOU too

Leave a comment:

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    Originally posted by vukaka11 View Post
    Ok, after every patch, arena match making gets worse, my team and me are all lvl 49, and we are most of the time getting lvl 55+, 60+, even 70+ sometimes, so *** is going on. Why doesn't R2 fix this. I understand if we get 50-54 lvl in match making, but from 55+ to 70+ it's too much and today when we done arena runs we won only 6 attempt runs, all other 9 loses. 9 match ups with 55+ to 70+ players. And we are not weak players, i have 55k BR, and 2 others 59k and 47k of BR. Please, fix this god damn match up thing. Thank you in advance for understanding the issue!
    Agreed that we should have a match-making system in Wartune.

Definition of matchmaking: mediation in order to bring about a marriage between others

Thank YOU for making this suggestion! I fully support it with all my heart.

Cheers,
    AntiApartheid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X