Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please have COLLECT ALL button before next soul/whips exchange event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please have COLLECT ALL button before next soul/whips exchange event!

With exchange 5:1 ratio people with for example 40,000 souls have to click 8,000 times to change souls to whips! This takes 2/3 hours to do!

The problem also with having to click 8,000 - 10,000 times is that some people may break the rules by using click type software. This is both illegal and bannable, as has been stated by the Mod's here on a number of occasions. For that reason I would never risk using click software, but others may do sadly...

The reason for this poll is that I hope that Mod's will send the results to R2 to introduce a collect all button for this type of event as soon as possible! - Howie
    Have a COLLECT ALL button immediately for soul exchange type events!
    95.19%
    Leave things as they are now!
    4.81%

im going to have to agree with this my friend managed to go crazy last gem event and then crazy this gem event with no soul crystal event between them hes sat on 82 stacks of soul crystals going to take him a few hours to claim rewards for that

Comment

+1 to this.
      but shouldnt this thread on the "suggestion and feedback" section?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Disagree.

People should have to work hard to earn what they deserve.

Comment

I totally agree with Howie here. Can we make this happen?

Comment

At least have 2 more options:

-10 SC --> 2 whips
            -100 SC --> 20 whips
            -1000 SC --> 200 whips

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
              Disagree.

They worked hard for the times they trained in. We should have a Collect All Button.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                Disagree.

o.O u serious ? LOL ''normal'' ppl just want to exchange their dam sc stacks and thats what we get waiting few hours..
                many games have much easier options its not hard to add such a thing, and oh well there is nothing have to do with earning rewards and clicking for hours
                Name: Executioner
                Class: Critical Knight
                Sylph: Hercules **
                Server: S42 (Kabam)
                Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                  At least have 2 more options:

-10 SC --> 2 whips
                  -100 SC --> 20 whips
                  -1000 SC --> 200 whips
                  Even that would be a help!

Comment

Keep this thread on topic, we've passed it along to go with this suggestion, it's not the first time we've asked for it, but this one has a nice handy forum poll, which I encourage everyone to vote in, and if kept on topic with a lot of player feedback, will help support our telling the devs a lot of players want this. +1 rep to the OP too!

Comment

can I have 40k Soul Crystals? pretty please?

Anyways... this suggestion doesn't affect me at all.

Cause I usually always do tiny collects if there are gold involved, don't want to have like 10m gold on you and than get sudden plundered out of no where... LOL

I always collect 1m gold than spend it before I go back and collect another 1m gold.

Collecting all just makes it bad if you don't have City Protect active. Unless you're one of those high end people that no one can plunder you... lol

(yea, even tho I never get plundered, but it's better to be safe than scr ewed)

I would say the suggestion to make it something like
                      -10 SC --> 2 whips
                      -100 SC --> 20 whips
                      -1000 SC --> 200 whips
                      Would be better than a Collect All.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Cause I usually always do tiny collects if there are gold involved, don't want to have like 10m gold on you and than get sudden plundered out of no where... LOL

I always collect 1m gold than spend it before I go back and collect another 1m gold.

Collecting all just makes it bad if you don't have City Protect active. Unless you're one of those high end people that no one can plunder you... lol
                        Don't you hide your city? It's free. It's easy. And I have never, ever been found when I have hidden my city - not on any of my characters and not after playing all this time.

Comment

Yes, please. Almost broke my mouse and fingers last time.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

(yea, even tho I never get plundered, but it's better to be safe than scr ewed)

I would say the suggestion to make it something like

Would be better than a Collect All.
                            I also do what you're doing, but doing this is dangerous for those who have work or stuffs to do... Because the event usually only last for 3 days, and not having enough time to play this game (it takes an hour for me to do 100 devotion, now add to that the astraling of those 3-4M gold), which may mean you will not be able to collect all until the event is gone...

You know, I feel wasted to see all the gold go to contribution, if the only thing I spend on contribution is the guild blessing... Though I think buying 70 stones (4k contribution per day) for the meantime will be worthwhile, maybe?

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                            Don't you hide your city? It's free. It's easy. And I have never, ever been found when I have hidden my city - not on any of my characters and not after playing all this time.
                            I do not know what kind of hiding technique you are using, but if that is transferring to lower level maps, well, I feel wasted because the gold mine there is low level, which means you are losing gold as time passes...... Hmmmm... maybe buying 70 stones be worthwhile to do if no time for astrals..
                            Last edited by Kingryan; 07-06-2014, 12:47 AM. Reason: Add another quote

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              I also do what you're doing, but doing this is dangerous for those who have work or stuffs to do... Because the event usually only last for 3 days, and not having enough time to play this game (it takes an hour for me to do 100 devotion, now add to that the astraling of those 3-4M gold), which may mean you will not be able to collect all until the event is gone...

You know, I feel wasted to see all the gold go to contribution, if the only thing I spend on contribution is the guild blessing... Though I think buying 70 stones (4k contribution per day) for the meantime will be worthwhile, maybe?

I do not know what kind of hiding technique you are using, but if that is transferring to lower level maps, well, I feel wasted because the gold mine there is low level, which means you are losing gold as time passes...... Hmmmm... maybe buying 70 stones be worthwhile to do if no time for astrals..
                              I was plundered 3-4 times daily b4 I moved back to the plains. Even big guys also plunder each other. Suppose I have 2 lvl60 mines running 24hrs a day, still lost more gold

Comment

Working...
                              X