Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Insigna Useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insigna Useless

Someone know something about new patch for use insignia? because i didn't hear something and i have a lot of insignia and i buy medalion LD every week

Exp Books > Sell for gold > Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Exp Books > Sell for gold > Profit.
      Agree to that

Comment

Armor Piece > Recycle > Refine.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
          Armor Piece > Recycle > Refine.
          Wouldn't you need to use crypt tokens to get an Armour piece? Therefore not worth the refinement...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
            Wouldn't you need to use crypt tokens to get an Armour piece? Therefore not worth the refinement...
            insignia > buy lvl 35 necklace > recycle(synth into higher lvl crystals if needed) > refine

Comment

i am lvl 80... legendary 70 full and some items lvl 80 ... so for me is useless...

Comment

Agreed. Maybe we should use Insignias to buy Mahras.

Comment

but alex, you haven't even finished your last 70 piece yet, so you obviously have something to spend insig on. [missing your brooch]

Comment

i have my brooch but is a smart ideea to don't enhacement items 70(use) because when you synthezise item 80 enhacement will be reset(so i have a keep 25kk gold) , so i have my brooch in vault waiting for make 200 legendary 80 :P

Comment

why dont u stock up on lvl 6 loids, buy for 40 insignia, sell for 8k gold each

Comment

Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
                        i am lvl 80... legendary 70 full and some items lvl 80 ... so for me is useless...
                        buy exp books to sell for enchanting gold.
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

sellin xp books from sigs get me 1-2 mill gold per week

Comment

Turn ings. Into gold by buying things and sell them is all you can do when you have all usefull buyable things, i haven't heard that are something else to do with it.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

buy crystaloids and sell them for a large amount of gold they are cheep, I got 600k+ gold from selling around 200 lv4 loids or so..

Comment

Working...
                              X