Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evolved sylph skills : is this how it work ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolved sylph skills : is this how it work ?

(fictional story)

"Shock gaia seems great... -30% mdef, will buy it
    "damn, i lost delphic"
    "will buy it back"
    "damn, i lost Jupiter"
    "will buy it back"
    "damn, i lost shock gaia"
    "ok... i'm back at the beginning"

result : ballens spent for NOTHING
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

I'm about 150 star sand from evolving.. and your scenario is what scares me

Comment

Few people got lucky, replacing from 1st 2nd try, but ya, pretty much. From ones I've seen 2-6k balens to get 3 new skills.

Comment

or you could have not bought 5 skills knowing you would have to go through this and left an empty spot for when you had acess to evolved skills

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
          or you could have not bought 5 skills knowing you would have to go through this and left an empty spot for when you had acess to evolved skills
          Yes I have 1 slot left, but I would have liked to get 2 new skills. And I don't think anyone actually knew that skill replacement would be random, I think everyone was expecting to pay an additional fee like for unlocking a new skill slot.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i doubt it's a good move for r2games. many, (like me) will be too afraid to gamble and will just evolve sylph without buying a new skills.

Comment

^ This.

In fact if there had been an option to replace selected skills I would have recharged 20-30k balens last time to get the needed star tear shards to evolve my sylph. However the existing system has put me off so much that I haven't recharged a dime in months (and I used to buy a lot.)

That's 200 bucks less in R2's pocket. I doubt I am the only one.

Comment

i dont remember which thread, but there was someone confirming that in the chinese wartune you can select which skill to forget when learning new skill. maybe will get it on wartune 2.0(or whatever they call it) patch?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  i dont remember which thread, but there was someone confirming that in the chinese wartune you can select which skill to forget when learning new skill. maybe will get it on wartune 2.0(or whatever they call it) patch?
                  Nah, don't think so. My GM is Chinese, has lv80 toons and all that. Says it doesn't exist, least where he plays (can't say about other publishers).

Comment

Was able to replace basic gaia skill with the -30% mdef skill. Not worth getting the slow skill out of fear of losing something good. Still debating about going for the passive.

Comment

Moreover there will be new skills for the 3rd evolution of sylphs which might be even better than those current ones, maybe orange or red skill books. I hopeby that time we get 3rd evolutions here in R2 wartune, Chinese wartune implements the removing of unwanted skills, so that we too could get this update inR2.
                      Mage
                      Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                      Server: S187 Fel Reach
                      Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Yea, I was told by someone too that Chinese Version had a way to allow you to select skills...

But guess we were wrong and 7Road/R2/whoeverpublishers just likes to troll people.

Tho now I just laugh at people that did the random selections and waste bunch of money.

Comment

ya I talked to r2 about this took me 150.00 just to get 2 skills I wanted lol.There answer we are sorry were working on it. Hmm I think ive heard this before somewhere.........

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Yea, I was told by someone too that Chinese Version had a way to allow you to select skills...

But guess we were wrong and 7Road/R2/whoeverpublishers just likes to troll people.

Tho now I just laugh at people that did the random selections and waste bunch of money.
                            It would be nice to be able to select skills. Anyways, not a problem for us noncashers to worry about. Just got my sylph 2 star blue and Im happy with that

Comment

r2games loves gamble : you pay to have a chance to get nothing
                              here you pay and have a chance to be worst ...
                              really doubt it's worthy, even for them
                              - those who try will be angry after each failed attempt
                              - many of the usual casher will be too afraid of that system to even try (so no ballens at all for r2games)

Comment

Working...
                              X