Free mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free mounts

guys do any body know any new free mounts in future updates . (note: please dont include that temporary mounts.) please reply if anything is there

no, everything is random and by chance, there's no guaranteed Free Mounts (perms)

We're not even sure if the "2nd TOK" mount is a Perm or Temp or will they ever be added here...

Comment

some ppl got last event mount without spending. Wish I could be that lucky.

Comment

I got last events mount for free like must of everybody in my server.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

The future there are not many. Most mounts will appear in shop over comin months like last month there were like 5 mounts on sale.
          On chinese servers they sell the so called rare mounts weekly now and pc n r2 will follow because its instant cash.

The further along this game gets the more you will have to spend to keep up.
          Right now if u spend $250-$1000 a month u can keep up with the top players (more so if u r on early servers).
          But after the next 5-6 patches and more cash events weekly rather than monthly to keep up you will need to spend $5000-$10000 a month.

Comment

There's a line of new patches coming up to wartune so there will be new mounts with the new patches also. There might be another tok Mount and wartune just released the Evil Unicorn mark which requires 25 Mount Spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              I got last events mount for free like must of everybody in my server.
              I think your server doesn't have many players on it, if by most you mean a handfull.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Lets hope if another tok mount comes it's temp, or we will be here complaining again about it in 2-3 mounts

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Lets hope if another tok mount comes it's temp, or we will be here complaining again about it in 2-3 mounts
                  Are you saying you want your Mounts to be Temp?

It would be interesting to see a GM turn all YOUR Mounts into Temp and last for 7 days and you have to get them back again.

IE: Guild Mount, PvP Mount, TOK Mount, Amnethyst Mount, etc etc

Personally, I like Perm mounts better than Temp mounts, but whatever suits your taste.

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                    guys do any body know any new free mounts in future updates . (note: please dont include that temporary mounts.) please reply if anything is there
                    I would like to know whether this is confirmed 100% by obama?? Mounts are always free, if you know how to play the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X