Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

soul engraving event bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul engraving event bonus

Since sylph refining has started a lot of players in need upgrading their sylph to purple.
    w/c others players will be impossible unless mahra will be included at soul crystal
    engraving.. before it was included why now they removed it..?
    please r2 include 1 mahra +_____+____ in every 100 engrave soul crystals.
    tnx R2

the events dosent allways look like the same, and many people alredy have lvl 80 Soul Engraze with should be unfair is bettre if them include SC events exchange for Gold, Specltrum, Mahra, and Whisp.

Today man can normaly exchange 10 sc for 2 Whisp or 1 SC for 3k gold.

In that why can everybody select what them want to upgrade even them some has max soul engraze.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

no we need that mahra specially for new players like me.. and i know many also wanted this

Comment

and to add players who got max sc can exchange their sc to whip or gold.. so players in need to upgrade their sylph will be great help
        if they will consider this sc engraving event with mahra hope u hear this out r2 who else wanna agree with this pls post post ur comments..tnx

Comment

I agree as a player, I would love mahra, but mahra exists to get from game daily, and I like how it's limited, make me have something to look forward too

Comment

This will be in next SC event

Rewards:
            Soul Engraving (100): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Comment

Mahra, i would like to see it in MTW event would be fair for more peeps since a few peeps has maxed their stable, if there one that have it.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

yeah pls r2 consider this comment many player will be happy including me if u put mahara on next soul engraving event.. thankz

Comment

Meh.. I don't like getting things so easily. I'm happy with the amounts of Mahra we get now. Once in a while we get Mahra event. I got some nice amount of Mahra thanks to last month events (exchange 20 medals for 10 Mahra, was awesome!).

That's one of things which I try to reach and when I finally get it, I get more satisfaction than in the situation where I would got those things easily.

Comment

soul engraving event is near theeres no other way to consider this? mahra on it?

Comment

Working...
                    X