Necro and other r2 funny stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro and other r2 funny stuff

So how is it that this ** archer who I find funny. He is 175k br and is at neccro 30 I with 266k br when I run it as mage 26 and cant get past. But if I fight the whiney POS in anywhere like bg or arena he is a 2 shot dead pile of junk. So it's not like im weak or new at this just trying to figure out how the POS who tried can be so far just how? And don't tell me this ** about dmg reduce or increase cuz 2 hits I kill him. My medusa with 30% dmg incrs and my 320k health I still lose. Im sure there is some explanation cuz I know it aint talent he has none. And spartana is what 223k br and is only 28 id luv to hear he cheats cuz that would make my year seeing how he's scum...............

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    So how is it that this ** archer who I find funny. He is 175k br and is at neccro 30 I with 266k br when I run it as mage 26 and cant get past. But if I fight the whiney POS in anywhere like bg or arena he is a 2 shot dead pile of junk. So it's not like im weak or new at this just trying to figure out how the POS who tried can be so far just how? And don't tell me this ** about dmg reduce or increase cuz 2 hits I kill him. My medusa with 30% dmg incrs and my 320k health I still lose. Im sure there is some explanation cuz I know it aint talent he has none. And spartana is what 223k br and is only 28 id luv to hear he cheats cuz that would make my year seeing how he's scum...............
    Wow, a 266k br can't get pass 26 calling a 175k br at 30 pos. That is what I found funny here

ps. 3 crypt keys is too much for me. can't even get one from daily blitzing

Comment

Hello Storm , I dont think hes cheating buddy .Archers have brutal advantage there , our dmg reduction skill + df and bloodthirsty make it way easier. Here is my example :

Click image for larger version

Name:	A1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1690353Click image for larger version

Name:	A2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	1690354Click image for larger version

Name:	A33.png
Views:	2
Size:	715.4 KB
ID:	1690355
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

wow nice for 120K archer reaching necro 26, my archer buddy still at necro 24 for 140K BR
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Im sure he aint cheating but need to even this out. Im 100k br ahead and that should be enough lol. As for it I just don't get it I 2 to maybe 3 hit him and he goes poof. So how can he make it so long.....

Comment

Im sure he aint cheating but need to even this out. Im 100k br ahead and that should be enough lol. As for it I just don't get it I 2 to maybe 3 hit him and he goes poof. So how can he make it so long.....
            mage don't have relaibel speed reduction/dmg reduction/heal during attack skill, you can't compare to archer as necro need speed kill

my server rank 1 mage (220K BR) also stuck at 26 atm
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

just l2p, all the threads you started are about you complaining how you cant do stuff with that HUGE br you have. Some events are unfair, as a knight i know it best, but whining with your br, seriously? And as said from many in your other threads - medusa?! Keep cashing but at least use some of your brain, or ask smarter people than you.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

aww is the little BOY upset about his post. Wonder what tool this is prob same one as before and cried again. So do us a favor stay off from posting where ur lame comments aren't needed. Cuz I sure know it is as worthless as ur char prob... So ty again for ur funny post . Im sure ill see u cry some more soon so ill be waiting tool boy.
                Last edited by gypsybeast; 07-06-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Deep freeze is the reason and that skill alone pretty much makes archers the op class in pve. Add gaia to the mix and it makes archers broken.

Comment

Nice see good answers unlike daunapoop who is just some little pile of junk who feels the need to b))ch here and cry. but all good fun listeing to him cry as u say hahah. So for this week watch TOK daunapoo I made it special for u...

Comment

Nice see good answers unlike daunapoop who is just some little pile of junk who feels the need to b))ch here and cry. but all good fun listeing to him cry as u say hahah. So for this week watch TOK daunapoo I made it special for u...
                      Ohh no , just now that HS wont work , C'mon Storm SC event is coming , we all need it =(
                      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

You're just a sad little casher with no real idea of how to play besides clicking the recharge button, no surprise there really.

Comment

Is that guy even in our time zone lol

Comment

wow, i cry because? because you are clueless about the game? what does "cry" mean for you?

And you are not even in my rankings, so couldnt care less about your TOK
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-necro-30-boss

Sushi's at 190k BR and finished lvl 30 of necro..so.. Yeah, there's something wrong (with you) if you can't pass it at 266k BR XD

Comment

Working...
                              X