Necro and other r2 funny stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    then you are really lucky, i had at least 5 ancient rune packs (not all on same char) but never a mire rune. and i know only one person on my server who got it and hes a heavy casher. but good to know its even possible
    because ancient rune pack DOES NOT give any mire runestone, ONLY mire rune pack gives
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      because ancient rune pack DOES NOT give any mire runestone, ONLY mire rune pack gives
      he's saying he only found ancient packs in mystery shop and never a mire rune pack
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        he's saying he only found ancient packs in mystery shop and never a mire rune pack
        oh sorry my bad english causes the misunderstanding :P
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

well...I've not bothered to attempt necro in more than half a yr already...soon it'll be a yr...last I reached was lv 25 and I have almost 190k br. I supposed based on the statistics, if I played it right I should be able to clear lv 30...but I'm too lazy to try it :P

Anyway, back to topic...the only possible explanation here is that as a mage, your skills take longer than us archers to cast. The DF from thunderer is not consistent and mire runes have limited use along with a long CD. That's where us Archers have the biggest advantage. Also, having inciendiary to reduce the dmg done to him along with having the right resist probably helped him survive the hits. Also, as an Archer if he had built his stats right, he should crit on almost every hit and along with having armor piercer which reduces the armor of the enemy, it increases his dmg dealt to the enemy by more than 30% if the boss has a lower enough armor.

I could really keep going on with other reasons, but since I don't know this person you're talking about, all I can list are possible scenarios. In any PVE 1 on 1, Archers has always been able to clear it at a lower BR than mages after a certain pt in time. Trying to base it on BR and your PVP with him doesn't help explain anything since for all we know, he could've neglect to build his mdef and instead pump all to pdef which might be that those bosses from 26 - 29 are doing patk which would be something your class is naturally weak against. If you were to compare against another mage that has 175k br but got to lv 30 necro, then that would be something to investigate....
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Dark, you gotta use DF more...oh wait, you're in the same underpowered category I am; playing a mage.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              oh sorry my bad english causes the misunderstanding :P
              yes i ment i saw no mire rune pack yet but 5 ancients to show how rare it is ^^ but the way i wrote it, its easy to misunderstand

about casting speed.. i think archers have indeed the fastest skills. i dont have any strong archer to try in necro but i remember from cata that if u do it right, you can easily do 3 sometimes even 4 attacks (only with very fast actions like rune, AS) before a slowed boss hits again. i believe most necro bosses hit a little faster though. on my knight i can just barely double hit with the 30% hercules slow. without slow the only chance i found to double is with rune or if you used your previous attack early so it hits right after the boss attack, followed by a quick slasher. our big delphic can even make you lose a turn if timed wrong.
              Last edited by Setsuna88; 07-07-2014, 05:05 AM.

Comment

you need more money maybe boost up your br to 280K then you can kill it
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                X