Alternate way (Second Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate way (Second Thread)

I've literally searched all and every possible available solution and none work. I even got a friend (from the US), who has a skrill account, a paypal, and a credit card to try and charge for me and I'll pay him later. He wasn't able to!! Like what the f is going on!! How am I going to charge then? Any brilliant ideas?

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

If your friend plays the game and recharges his own account, then it can be declined, simply because the payment information doesn't match the account's information. Your friend puts his payment accounts at risk for being blocked by Playspan's security for his protection, and you put your account at risk for allowing someone else to log into your account. But, it's sounding like you tried to recharge, it failed, you tried again, and so on, and your account is in a temporary block, for protection from what the super strict security will see as fraudulent activity.

When you have been declined multiple times in a row, your payment account is auto blocked for 24-48 hours. If you continue to try during that time, it can extend the block. You should contact playspan by email at support@playspan.com and ask them to remove the block.

Once you've done that and given it 24-48 hours after their response, ArtemisS58 provided a great option for you in your other thread here.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I read Artemis's option. Searched for MOL but couldn't find it..
      As for the first part, so that means that if he used a paypal account or a Skrill or any other form of payment for one account doesn't mean he can use it for another?
      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      If your friend plays the game and recharges his own account, then it can be declined, simply because the payment information doesn't match the account's information. Your friend puts his payment accounts at risk for being blocked by Playspan's security for his protection, and you put your account at risk for allowing someone else to log into your account. But, it's sounding like you tried to recharge, it failed, you tried again, and so on, and your account is in a temporary block, for protection from what the super strict security will see as fraudulent activity.

When you have been declined multiple times in a row, your payment account is auto blocked for 24-48 hours. If you continue to try during that time, it can extend the block. You should contact playspan by email at support@playspan.com and ask them to remove the block.

Once you've done that and given it 24-48 hours after their response, ArtemisS58 provided a great option for you in your other thread here.

Server:
      250 Willow Brook

Comment

No, it's partly the email, partly the IP address, and the username. The payment system tracks all of it. If it can cross reference with another account from another area, it can be flagged as suspicious. Your account might have already been blocked, so any further attempts, regardless of where they originate, can result in an instant decline. You'll want to wait a couple days regardless of what's going on, and I do recommend contacting Playspan to make sure the block is just a temporary one.

Try going to store.r2games.com, pick any of the amount options and click Checkout. On the next page, close the Playspan popup. MOL should be listed on the page behind that. You can top up a MOL points account with many different forms of payment, including rixty cards, which are sold at 7 Eleven's. For more on that, go here: https://www.mol.com/global/HowReload.aspx
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Order can not be processed due to security reasons.. Any other ways?
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          No, it's partly the email, partly the IP address, and the username. The payment system tracks all of it. If it can cross reference with another account from another area, it can be flagged as suspicious. Your account might have already been blocked, so any further attempts, regardless of where they originate, can result in an instant decline. You'll want to wait a couple days regardless of what's going on, and I do recommend contacting Playspan to make sure the block is just a temporary one.

Try going to store.r2games.com, pick any of the amount options and click Checkout. On the next page, close the Playspan popup. MOL should be listed on the page behind that. You can top up a MOL points account with many different forms of payment, including rixty cards, which are sold at 7 Eleven's. For more on that, go here: https://www.mol.com/global/HowReload.aspx

Server:
          250 Willow Brook

Comment

Stop wasting your time Illuminatic, i havent been able to recharge in the last 3 months with skrill/paypal or any other method that involves credit card.. i finally gave up and i wont recharge anymore because they have ****** merchants where if you get 1 fail, your card is blocked. Funny thing i had no problem with skrill before, this happend in the last 3 months and even opened ticket bla bla bla, still they cant find a way to bring a new merchant.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Helll of wird... i did some typo mistake and fail some recharging, but my acount was not blocked... i use playspan and even made a tiket for they to arese my credit card info, cuz no matter where i was logging in the info was always shown predeterminaly so was a security issue in case my acount was hacked (i know was my foult for checkin that save info box) after some emails replay the prblem was solved, took some weeks but worked.

Try filing a tiket, the elf can conact Play Span and ask them what happens with your acount, for this they will ask some info to send it play span but after a time your issue will be sold, remember reply the email the elf team send you if your problem is not solved in 3-5days, if you dont, you case may be closed in 15 days i think.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
              X